GRAND THEFT, OVER 500k WORTH OF ITEMS LOST

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? howard_mob, berriesformillie, and developernova
2. What are your claims/accusations?
The accused has stolen over five hundred thousand dollars worth of items from my home, has refused to give them back. The chests were only unlocked as I had some people working for me who needed access, however I had never added these people to the plot or spoken with them. I am asking for 500 thousand dollars from the accused as they have ruined my livelihood due to them stealing items essential to my field of work.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
@Chloe1500 has screenshots, but I also had the accused admit to her crimes today.
http://imgur.com/a/prT85
http://imgur.com/a/L3VAS

Last edited:
Reactions: Pigpuns

Millie_moo104

Feb 14, 2017
ok I admit I took a few vehicles and dirt (cause I needed dirt) but for one I have no clue who the other people are, I was with someone else they must not have taken anything, second thing the vehicles that I took was nowhere near 500k so I'm not paying 500k back when the items I took was below 100k

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Millie_moo104 What do you think you can do to make it up with acfuffy?

Reactions: Powerfull

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
and why is everyone making a fuss of this, I and my friend once had our whole house robbed and nothing was done about it, me and my friend had to go back to basics the only things we had was the things we had on us I even put it as a form you could check out, this guy had what 3-4 chest robbed and everyone's making a fuss
**6 double chests. What you did is wrong.

TheGlory135

Mar 2, 2017
and why is everyone making a fuss of this, I and my friend once had our whole house robbed and nothing was done about it, me and my friend had to go back to basics the only things we had was the things we had on us I even put it as a form you could check out, this guy had what 3-4 chest robbed and everyone's making a fuss
When a player gets robbed of that much stuff, it gets quite serious. In my opinion, I think you should be either pay the fine or face staff punishment because you had also lied about the items you had stolen which makes you EVEN MORE guilty. So what are you gonna do about it? Because I am pretty sure you still have the items as well, so in my expert opinion on stealing (I'm being sarcastic) I say you either return the stolen or be sued on any crimes against you. (I have also been robbed before but at least the robbers knew when they were caught.)

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
When a player gets robbed of that much stuff, it gets quite serious. In my opinion, I think you should be either pay the fine or face staff punishment because you had also lied about the items you had stolen which makes you EVEN MORE guilty. So what are you gonna do about it? Because I am pretty sure you still have the items as well, so in my expert opinion on stealing (I'm being sarcastic) I say you either return the stolen or be sued on any crimes against you. (I have also been robbed before but at least the robbers knew when they were caught.)
She refused to give them back when I asked her in game. Quiet frankly my business is ruined now, if I can't get that money back I've lost everything and theres no way in hell I'm starting over on this server. She took way more than 500k, but I'm only asking for 500k back.

TheGlory135

Mar 2, 2017
She refused to give them back when I asked her in game. Quiet frankly my business is ruined now, if I can't get that money back I've lost everything and theres no way in hell I'm starting over on this server. She took way more than 500k, but I'm only asking for 500k back.
If you come online right now, I will gladly help you out if you want any help.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I feel like you are just trying to get out of punishment, what you did was wrong. Just because it has happened to you doesn't make it ok. Considering you were one of the thieves who stole CHESTS of gear, you are in no condition to determine how much you should give back.

To acfuffy: howcome you didn't just add the extra workers to your chest ? You can put multiple signs on the chests for extra added players.