guns screwed i still havnt gotten my 700k that i lost from the roll back and other stuff

_Ender09_

Oct 30, 2016
Somewhere in England ;3
Name: _Ender09_
Bug glitch thing: other than people use the action thing to glitch through doors (not saying who because I aint that much of an ass) nothing but the guns are poop for 1 they are copied off each other and have no difference other than what they say and the FN FAL for example is copied from the M107 which yes the M107 is a sniper but the FN FAL is a goddamn assault rifle with a 20+ mag, the tazer is broken and has been for ages, the nova and things are the same... the USAS is just a less damage Remington and it isn't even full auto most of the old half decent guns are broken - no worky - cant craft and a load of other stuff I cant be bothered typing (and if u really want give me a couple weeks and I will code some guns no im not gon be tryhardninja I don't want dev or any that stuff I don't want the credit It just bugs the hell outta me that they are wrong and broke and I don't think many people have the time, effort or skills to code on the server so I may as well

Lost stuff: 700k from the rollback ages ago - proof? yes ask lem he was an admin once and checked that I had it but was then demoted when the server was taken over and couldn't return the money - more proof? if u want ask Harley he checked and was gon give it back but was banned as I said, when the server was taken over.

P.S: maibigbutthurts
P.P.S fix the farm and shop
P.P.P.S make sure people cant use the action thing to glitch through doors anymore thanks bye

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
The balance of guns is extremely inaccurate to real life and has no relations in game. Some guns do the same damage as a pistol, others are some decent guns with overpowered ROF and no bullet spread and extremely high armour and player damage, and their ammo makes it so OP weapons are even more OP.

_Ender09_

Oct 30, 2016
Somewhere in England ;3
how am i suppost to provide visual evidence when the server was rolled back... i dont just think 'oh! im going to screenshot my bal!' do i? and if you realllllly want to look that far back into the logs go ahead