LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Username: LavaFlake
What you were doing before this occurred: Trying to PVP, I was trying to equip my shield to my second hand but it wasn't allowing me too. I tried different items such as food but that didn't work either. As far as I'm concerned its been happening the past couple of days.
What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: Nothing

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Username: LavaFlake
What you were doing before this occurred: Trying to PVP, I was trying to equip my shield to my second hand but it wasn't allowing me too. I tried different items such as food but that didn't work either. As far as I'm concerned its been happening the past couple of days.
What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: Nothing
Oh yeah since the new update to 1.12.2 I think, it dosent work anymore. So people cant dual wield bows, sf food, shield but I believe when using a sword, when you right click a shield pops out. Its been happening recently, for a while actually kinda hassle for pvp if you use sf food cause people don't want the (eat you weapon glitch to come back). If you guys know what I meant, players use to switch with their main weapon to a sf food and some glitch happens and your weapon disappears and never comes back.

T

Trump15024

@nibble is there a way to get around this or something for individual players because I really like the second hand in pvp.