Hello!

Zab

Dec 11, 2018
Hello everyone! My name is Matt but my in-game name is LittleJarzab21 (I made it when I was really young). I have been playing Minecraft since it came out and have played on a couple servers such as the World or Keralis as a builder and another city server HelloMiners as a architecture business owner for about a year. I took a break on Minecraft for about a year after to focus on school, football, and track and decided to get back on and wanted a new city server! So, I found McCitites and I think I'll be here for a long time. Glad to get back in it and meet everyone! :)

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
Welcome!! I Saw You In The Tutorial ;)
Hope You Enjoy You Time :D And If You Are A Good Builder One Day In The Future You Could Apply For Architect !

Reactions: Zab

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone! My name is Matt but my in-game name is LittleJarzab21 (I made it when I was really young). I have been playing Minecraft since it came out and have played on a couple servers such as the World or Keralis as a builder and another city server HelloMiners as a architecture business owner for about a year. I took a break on Minecraft for about a year after to focus on school, football, and track and decided to get back on and wanted a new city server! So, I found McCitites and I think I'll be here for a long time. Glad to get back in it and meet everyone! :)
Welcome!!

Reactions: Powerfull