HELP ME RESTORE!

• We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here

Bpacer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Tourist
Mar 4, 2018
Pixel Land
Glowing pumpkin, My pathetic.sword, some scrolls, hologram projected (For Apple), Fruits, Money.., 1 Super lucky fishing rod, slimboots, High tech armor, And umm my Graphic's Cookies! ;( There's more but I can't remember!
@Gabriel

Last edited:

ItzJazzMade

Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
So... you go with full gear to the nether... then stupidly die. Then you go cry for new stuff from other people and say yoru quittong so people will be like: "oh your so sad ohno dont go I'll give ya this"

I mean... wow imma try this too. Just die amd aks for more stuff! Your genius. Respect

Bpacer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Tourist
Mar 4, 2018
Pixel Land
So... you go with full gear to the nether... then stupidly die. Then you go cry for new stuff from other people and say yoru quittong so people will be like: "oh your so sad ohno dont go I'll give ya this"

I mean... wow imma try this too. Just die amd aks for more stuff! Your genius. Respect
Yes, I Kno going to the nether was really, Really stupid of me, But I ain't asking for things from others, theres just helping me restore some of my things, I'm just saying that I'm not going to be playing Mccities for now..