Heyo There!

Desu

Verified
Desu__
Desu__
Citizen
Dec 30, 2018
Heyo there! I am Desu!

I come from a Towny server and I heard about this type of server from one of my friends and he said that I would like it because I like to role play and so far, I LOVE it!

I don't know what else to say other than I hope that we can become friends and that I am planning on becoming a Police Officer once I become Citizen. If there are any Police Officers reading this please msg me in game and tell me what it's like! Also if your reading please comment down below! I will try to respond to EVERYONE to try to get to know the community a little better.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

<3 Desu

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
Welcome :) I’m Nauqthy on the server, feel free to contact me whenever you want! Also, good luck on police, it’s pretty fun :)

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Heyo there! I am Desu!

I come from a Towny server and I heard about this type of server from one of my friends and he said that I would like it because I like to role play and so far, I LOVE it!

I don't know what else to say other than I hope that we can become friends and that I am planning on becoming a Police Officer once I become Citizen. If there are any Police Officers reading this please msg me in game and tell me what it's like! Also if your reading please comment down below! I will try to respond to EVERYONE to try to get to know the community a little better.

<3 Desu
Welcome!! <3

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Welcome to the server. Personally as police you need to understand that sometimes you just cant catch the guy. So dont take it personally other than that just some practice and you'll be as good as gold. Make sure to understand the law before making your application. Can't wait to welcome you to the force :D

Bob_49

Former Staff
Bob_49
Bob_49
Jan 22, 2018
Space
Heyo there! I am Desu!

<3 Desu
Being police is VERY enjoyable. Just make sure you’re active and follow the server rules and laws (you don’t haave to, but it’s better that you do ;)). However, there’s a lot of hate and drama along with this job. A part of the server will dislike you just because you’re an officer. You seem like an enjoyable person and I hope to see you as an officer in the future :)

Oh, happy New Year :p

Desu

Verified
Desu__
Desu__
Citizen
Dec 30, 2018
Being police is VERY enjoyable. Just make sure you’re active and follow the server rules and laws (you don’t haave to, but it’s better that you do ;)). However, there’s a lot of hate and drama along with this job. A part of the server will dislike you just because you’re an officer. You seem like an enjoyable person and I hope to see you as an officer in the future :)

Oh, happy New Year :p
Thanks Bob! Talking to you on the server was so helpful and informational! I understand why the job might be disliked on the server but I hope that the better version of a criminal would look past our differences and become friends with me! I already have a friend that has a shop in the Black Market and he is really nice towards me and he said that it wouldn't change our relationship. So I believe that I am prepared for the job, except for the Citizenship requirement, I am almost there though.

Happy new year to you to <3!

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
eeeek welcome you seem like such an amazing person!! I have been an officer for ages now and its my favourite thing about the server. Remember when applying, dont give up xD i applied 6 times before i was accepted ;) I cant wait to meet you, im on holidays for the next week so i'll see you then !!