Hiring builders/architects for my island

T

Trump15024

Hello there I am hiring builders/architects for my island of Bob. While I am still buying back regions on the island I have plans to go ahead and start work on the island while I continue to buy back these plots. So I need to go ahead and form the island architect team.

Benefits of being a bob builder (yes you have to love the name)
  • You will get payed based on your buildings and or work. Your pay will be agreed upon my both you and I
  • You will be added to the public and private bob discord
  • I will have a board of architects somewhere on the island to give all the architects credit for their work
Qualifications
  • Must be active
  • Must be experienced in building
  • You don't have to be an architect but most be able to actually build xD

Positions available/how to apply
There will be 4 positions available 2 terraformers and 2 regular builders. It might be 2 regular builders and one terraformer. To apply make a forums conversation with me or make a discord conversation with me with your experience, why you are applying, and pictures of anything you have done prior.

Thank you!

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Get some redstone builders and internal decoration builders too please :D. If you want to build an apartment, it is best to maximize the potential of the apartments for it to become a place worth living in :D you will have to make the rent expensive, like 10k per week? You already know what you are putting in your apartments to make it worth that much right? Apple slimefun products, chest sorting systems, working android systems and minigames? Hmm.. who will live in your apartments? Apple employees? That would be great :D

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Will you build a Hunter's guild? An Apple factory + office that has a use?
It's epic gamer time
Welcome back! Had a happy new year? Oh by the way, look at /warp shop in GoldenOaks, a chest shop version of that place in the middle of the island is a great addition, many of the flaws have been fixed and now that you have your own /warp shop, you can upgrade it even more now :D