Historic Properties

knight3000

Verified
Sep 6, 2017
Hey everyone!

I was thinking we should make a list of historic property list. This means that people can nominate properties to become historical. These properties will be protected from being torn down and rebuilt and changed to a drastic extent. I feel that this will preserve some of the old mccities. And will be a cool for people to collect historic properties.

How it will work:

People can nominate properties to be historic (Has to have a good reason)

Staff could put a Sign on the property saying (Historic or something)

If someone decides to alter the property in way that changes it drastically. (ie destroying or tearing it down) will not be allowed.

Anyway let me know what you all think :)

oh and don't forget to join the knight3000 Real Estate Group Discord: https://discord.gg/mG2us6C

T

Trump15024

Hey everyone!

I was thinking we should make a list of historic property list. This means that people can nominate properties to become historical. These properties will be protected from being torn down and rebuilt and changed to a drastic extent. I feel that this will preserve some of the old mccities. And will be a cool for people to collect historic properties.

How it will work:

People can nominate properties to be historic (Has to have a good reason)

Staff could put a Sign on the property saying (Historic or something)

If someone decides to alter the property in way that changes it drastically. (ie destroying or tearing it down) will not be allowed.

Anyway let me know what you all think :)

oh and don't forget to join the knight3000 Real Estate Group Discord: https://discord.gg/mG2us6C
Agreed @nibble I think this should be implemented

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
I think they should also have a museum dedicated to all the historic events that took place! It would be extremely fun for all players plus (NEW) players to see! Such as Plots, items, and so much more!

virek

May 29, 2017
Totally agree. I'd go as far as changing the region name to "historic-XXX". This would allow the properties to be sold and owner throughout the economy, but clearly detail out that it is not to be edited above surface level. Then it becomes a sort of trophy and protects the build.

Reactions: knight3000

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Its a good idea but, couldnt this be biased in any way. Like how they’re saying QueenMelone’s castle yet the castle build has been altered just months ago, not even half a year yet i believe.