How do people get so rich?

Jul 11, 2018
So, I've started today but I can't understand how people make so much money.

I asked a fellow player what job he recommended, and he replied with Miner. So, I jobbed myself miner and started working.

After working a bit and being a bit confused on how the job worked, I sold everything I had.

I don't understand how people make so much money.

Pls reply if you know,

kthxbye

pedro

Reff

DaReff
DaReff
Tourist
Jun 13, 2018
There are a ton of different ways to get money, though the things people do to make millions are not very easy to do in the beginning. I recommend starting off with mining, get a Fortune III Efficiency V pickaxe and use that to get diamonds and emeralds faster, then sell them at /warp shop.

The 'jobs' people do to make millions are usually selling hard to get items, slime fun stuff, mythical gear, and weapons. Buying properties and then selling them for profit is also a really good way to make money too. If you are a talented builder, you can build stuff for people in creative and sell your builds and later apply for Architect once you meet the requirements to make even more money.

The best way to make money is different depending on what you like doing, my advice is to just mess around, discover the best way you enjoy making money. I know people who are millionaires from just mining, but it takes quite a bit of time and hard work.

Jul 11, 2018
There are a ton of different ways to get money, though the things people do to make millions are not very easy to do in the beginning. I recommend starting off with mining, get a Fortune III Efficiency V pickaxe and use that to get diamonds and emeralds faster, then sell them at /warp shop.

The 'jobs' people do to make millions are usually selling hard to get items, slime fun stuff, mythical gear, and weapons. Buying properties and then selling them for profit is also a really good way to make money too. If you are a talented builder, you can build stuff for people in creative and sell your builds and later apply for Architect once you meet the requirements to make even more money.

The best way to make money is different depending on what you like doing, my advice is to just mess around, discover the best way you enjoy making money. I know people who are millionaires from just mining, but it takes quite a bit of time and hard work.
Thank you for the reply, but how do I get more tools? My pickaxe is giving is almost breaking, but I can't figure out where to buy new tools.

Reff

DaReff
DaReff
Tourist
Jun 13, 2018
Thank you for the reply, but how do I get more tools? My pickaxe is giving is almost breaking, but I can't figure out where to buy new tools.
You can either buy better tools from players, or enchants your own tools by using experience levels in an enchantment table. (You can get experience levels from voting) You can also repair/fix your tools by using repair tokens or asking someone if they can fix it for you. (You get repair tokens by getting lucky when voting or buying them from people.)

You kinda have to spend money to make more money.

Popcorn

caramelpopcorn
caramelpopcorn
Tourist
Dec 28, 2017
How I get more tools is I mine, and then I smelt and do whatever and make new tools before I sell everything. I did that in the beginning, and then when you get farther along, you can just get an anvil and repair your diamond tools with another diamond and keep your best enchants on them. Make sure to have an ore chest at your home so you have ores to spare for tools.

Also to get money, you have to work A LOT. I tend to mine some, and mining gets you a lot of money and then I normally buy a ton of plots because I just really love renovating things, so I would then be so happy with what I made that I would keep them, but recently I just bought a plot to combine some of the things like my shop, and my house, and storage, etc. and once I combined it all, I sold the plots I didn't need. It is sort of like when you clean your room in a way..

You can also once you become a Citizen, you can read the requirements for police or architect and apply for one of those if you think that's what you want to do. Police gets you a lot of rep from jailing people and you get mine from bail money. Architect gets you money by building for other players (50k+ per build).

So, a lot of hard work will get you very far in this game.

I hope this helped!

-Popcorn (caramelpopcorn):)

Lauren

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Tourist
So, I've started today but I can't understand how people make so much money.

I asked a fellow player what job he recommended, and he replied with Miner. So, I jobbed myself miner and started working.

After working a bit and being a bit confused on how the job worked, I sold everything I had.

I don't understand how people make so much money.

Pls reply if you know,

kthxbye

pedro
To be 100% honest, money isnt what brings happiness to the sever nor the people who play on it. This sever is like no other, its special, its all because of the people who play here. ^-^ happiness should be measured in the amount of joy, the amount of laughs, and the amount of smiles we bring to not just ourselves, but the world <3 A lot of people, including myself once thought that the more money you have, the happier you will become, but the truth is, money cant buy you happiness. So many people belive the reason they arent happy, is because they dont have enough money, so they keep working so hard to earn more and more money, when the happiness is already there.... sometimes you just have to look at what you have, and if you can brighten just ONE person's day, every single say, you can change the world, which will bring more happiness to you, than any amount of money ^-^ Now, yes, you do need a little bit of money to get started and to live a nice life, but theres a point where if you just look back, and look at what you have, you will notice that you live a beautiful life.

Oki, so sorry for the little rant there xD if you are looking to earn money, mining is a great job! in addition many players create companies and small businesses to earn money ^-^ If you ever need any help with anything ^-^ Im here for ya <3 I belive in people who want to make the world a better place, who want to build a better community, and i belive in you ^-^