How to do... things

Nipsu95

Jun 18, 2018
So, I'm really confused, I'm a new player and I can not find the server rules anywhere, I can only find forum posts about the rules and guidance and those are mostly questions. Second, I can't join the server, every time i try to, it says "Timed out" do I have to apply to the server somewhere? If yes and even if no, people have made the website really bad, i can't seem to find anything anywhere.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Oh.. you probs have a bad connection or joined at the time of a restart. Try joining again later. There is a /warp tutorial whem you join to teach you the basics!

Gl hf! And let us know if you still can't connect!

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
There are daily restarts, and you may have joined during that! And, if you have bad WiFi it may not work. Try again, maybe with a better connection!

There is a /warp tutorial where you can learn the basics, and if you still have questions contact a staff member, or message me- I'd be happy to help! :D

Reactions: laggynab

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
Like nibs said for the timed out thing, try 12.2, other wise:
-You may of gotten on during a restart (like Jazz stated) and simply wait for it to be done
-If it happens over and over again a few hours later and you are on 12.2, maybe try using direct connect. (multiplayer and theres a bar on the bottom) put in the server's address and connect, it's usually a better way to connect and assure no crashed before getting on.

For the rules thing, once again nibs said its labeled clearly, but if you are also looking for the games in the game do /rules and it is gonna lead you to the forum page. You can also do /help, ask any staff or member. /warp tutorial when you get on aswell XD

Reactions: laggynab