how to fix miner steve spam

Simon32336

Nov 27, 2018
www.youtube.com
aight so i just went to /warp shop to find all the prices for coal/iron/gold ect. and i fully understand that we can't have miner steve buying the same price as shop as that will result in sell spam, but for people like @Trump15024 and i who stay at warp mine for hours, i decided to come up with a formula of how to stop people from selling to him, other then ones who stay for a long time which is to set it to sell for 0.4 of what shop buys it from you for so here's my take on it, tell me what you think in comments <3
Shop

Coal - $24(8)

Iron Ore - N/A

Iron - $25(8)

Gold Ore - N/A

Gold - $30(8)

Redstone dust - $32(64)

Lapis - $32(64)

Diamond - $200(4)

Emerald - $250(4)

Black wool - N/A

what I think you should sell to miner Steve

Coal - $9.60(8)

Iron Ore - $4.80(8)

Iron - $10(8)

Gold Ore - $5(8)

Gold - $12(8)

Redstone dust - $12.80(64)

Lapis - $12.80(64)

Diamond - $80(4)

Emerald - $100(4)

Black wool - $10(64)
@JustYourTypical

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
The miner job is already the most op compared to other jobs, with the only alternatives being fishing and farming, however even those are not that good compared to the miner job. I don't see why the miner job should be made better and better when it already outshines all the other jobs.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
aight so i just went to /warp shop to find all the prices for coal/iron/gold ect. and i fully understand that we can't have miner steve buying the same price as shop as that will result in sell spam, but for people like @Trump15024 and i who stay at warp mine for hours, i decided to come up with a formula of how to stop people from selling to him, other then ones who stay for a long time which is to set it to sell for 0.4 of what shop buys it from you for so here's my take on it, tell me what you think in comments <3
Shop

Coal - $24(8)

Iron Ore - N/A

Iron - $25(8)

Gold Ore - N/A

Gold - $30(8)

Redstone dust - $32(64)

Lapis - $32(64)

Diamond - $200(4)

Emerald - $250(4)

Black wool - N/A

what I think you should sell to miner Steve

Coal - $9.60(8)

Iron Ore - $4.80(8)

Iron - $10(8)

Gold Ore - $5(8)

Gold - $12(8)

Redstone dust - $12.80(64)

Lapis - $12.80(64)

Diamond - $80(4)

Emerald - $100(4)

Black wool - $10(64)
@JustYourTypical
The prices arent much of a problem but just saying this is a huge nerf, people are losing almost 50% of their income or possibly more. The /warp mine Miner Steve should be like stinky nc gee and not a spammable npc. You place all the items you want to sell to miner steve then click the ok button where it shows the total amount earned. Just a bonus it will also buy black wool but for 0 dollars just to clear black wool in your inv. Tho I really doubt people would use this too often since there are shops who buy resources for way more than /warp shop. And these typically are the best way for people to earn money. I agree mining is not as good as before and its resource economy is quite dead overall since there aren’t much newbies. I just feel like the prices are too low which might hurt the income of newbies who are unaware of /warp shop on the instant they see Miner Stefe.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
How was the miner steve spammed?
Idk if you were here back then we had a farmer which you can sell crops to for less, think of some npcs as a minecraft button. If you spam them it will do the command multiple times. The server cant keep up with these spams. So if miner steve was a npc that you can “spam” like a button to sell crops think of having a full inv selling. Approximately 30-32 slots for your resources your gonna sell. So you would spam the npc 32 times plus the additional times where you accidentally click him cause you were trying to spam him. Meaning this causes tons of lag since the server cant keep up with it. However using a npc that opens a GUI, or one similar to Stinky Nc Gee, it cant be spammed and you need to place the items in the slots to sell it, shouldnt be tpp hard just shift right click items you want to sell. This stops the lag yet provides a service that works

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
The miner job is already the most op compared to other jobs, with the only alternatives being fishing and farming, however even those are not that good compared to the miner job. I don't see why the miner job should be made better and better when it already outshines all the other jobs.
Do more research and you can find out more ways to make money D: Look at him, he did research on Miner to get this too :D There are other jobs that aren't true jobs such as shopkeeper that can get you even more $