Hullo, I just got banned, so here I am to introduce myself. :D

Urimiya

Dec 25, 2019
I never thought I'd ever need to create an account for the website, but then while I was playing on the server, I suddenly got banned for a chargeback. Considering I have more than enough money and I don't ever need a chargeback, I found this odd. So I hopped onto my main account and noticed I was banned on that one too. So I hopped onto the website, created an account, and now here I am to make a self-introduction before I go over to the ban appeal thread.

My name is Urim. Short for Urimiya. That's my username for Minecraft. If you're wondering how to pronounce this name: Ooh-Rim-Eee-Yah, or just Ooh-Rim for short. :D

Well, there's always a reason why things happen. I suppose getting the ban was the reason for me to finally make my presence known to everyone on the forums.

Personal information, I'll only share what I always share on my Livestream, my age and what I do. I'm 27. Still young enough to do a lot of things. But old enough to know from right and wrong. I work 3-4 jobs to support my career. One of them is streaming live on Twitch TV and another is novel writing. Though English is only my fourth language of the eight I've learned, I decided to use that language to be the base for the books I write. My other two jobs aren't important. One is a government job, and the other is a bakery job. I do have a culinary degree specialized in baking/pastries and soups/sauces (aka patissier and saucier).

Aside from the biological kids I take care of, I also take care of my adopted nephew who lost both his parents at a young age (namely, my younger twin brother and his wife; my sister-in-law). Names will not be disclosed for obvious security reasons.

My background is mostly Asian.

No religious backgrounds. But I am not an atheist.

Total spendings on all Minecraft servers to date: almost $8000 USD? This is the second time I've been banned from a chargeback I wasn't aware of.

I'm a spender, not a saver and Minecraft is one of my top 5 games that have taken my money. Actually it's rank is one. Love Live School Idol Project mobile game is ranked second followed by League of Legends. I don't usually see myself as a pay2win player, but I do spend an average of 200-300USD per unique mobile/video game.

Again, I've only been banned twice so far including today's ban for chargeback reasons. When I was still a teenager, I have been banned once for griefing unprotected base for which I received an unban within 6 hours after a ban appeal to plead my case.

Currently, in-game my nickname is Ayimiru (my username backward). I currently am renting two shops in the mall that mainly serve as sell-shops for miners.

My sell shops buy Gold Ingots, Iron Ingots, Gravel, Diamonds, Gold Ore, and Iron Ore. For their prices, you can ask me in-game.... except I'm banned now, so until I'm unbanned, you won't be able to ask me, and will have to go to the mall and check them out for yourself.

I try to avoid voice chat as I'm pretty talkative, but also because I'm usually always streaming or recording when I'm on the server so I don't want to Livestream other players' voices without permission and it's pretty tedious to ask people for their permission for use of voice chat in my stream anyhow.

I originally had planned to do a raffle/giveaway for this server on my boxing day special stream, but now I'll have to cancel it. That being said, only one player on the server had managed to get a raffle ticket from me in the first place, so it's not a huge loss, but I feel sorry for that player since they've been looking forward to it. That player had planned to use their winnings from the raffle to get a donor rank for their friend, who also is a veteran player on this server.

Before this post becomes more of a rant due to frustration of being banned, rather than an introduction post, I will end my message here.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and hope everyone enjoy the last week of the year!

- Urim-iya

swordmandany

Dec 15, 2019
Nice meeting you Urimiya! I hope the chargeback issue gets resolved as quick as possible for you to come back on :D
Truly fascinating introduction as well, I speak 3 languages myself, a 4th is in progress, but 8 languages?? I could never lol.
I also admire your hard working personnality, truly remarkable.
What kind of novels do you write? Which country in Asia are you from?
Hit me up whenever, seem like a chill guy to hang out with :)

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
I bet it took him 10 seconds.He probably just copy and pasted that from a google doc.Probably has it pre written for every game he plays. LOL

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
I was joking! Bruh.I was just making the joke that he already had this pre-written.I can tell that everything he’s saying is true, and that he hand wrote it.

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
its not that we didnt get it bud
we just thought it was a bit, how would i say it
crabby?

moral of the story is: if you dont have anything good to say, dont say it at all

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
jokes are meant to be funny and are usually made with a good intention, it seems your only intention in that situation was to make fun of him

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
Also, please check out my post Today is the big day my dudes”.It has a lot of important information relating to me, parents, and playing in the server

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
And it tells you the exact time I will be getting on.For all that’s good in the world please check it out, so I can get back on the server.