I am quitting... Yes iJayx is quitting

ijayx

iJayx
iJayx
You are probably like yessss Jay is quitting. I will be coming on from time to time to save my plots. I don't have a lot to say but:
@ibray: Thanks for everything dude, you made Mccities much better, you taught me how to pvp! You have gave me so much stuff, and I am so thankful for you doing that. You didn't have to, but you did, you are so nice
@Smilinq : It was fun working with you! Building with you was so amazing, keep up the great work! I will miss the times where we will gossip and talk about people lmaooo. You have made building fun to me! I love your style, it inspired me to put your style, into my style.
@sundae22: You are a great Jr.Admin, and I hope you will get promoted! Bunnyears was, and hopefully would be a good island. I miss seeing all the houses
@wisemanjp: If you seen this, you are the most kindest person on this server. My dream with you was to buy a mansion, and let you have a room.. But that didn't happen, but be safe! This actually made me tear up, I wish I woulc have spent time with you, and make you a roomin my house/mansion... which I didn't do sadly
@Seb: we had ups and downs, but we both came out great at the end. I love your island, it was a perfect island! Hopefully we will meet on another server!
@Gracie: You are so funny, but so dramatic, and like to be mischievous. You are great at building, and its sad to see you go.
@Crackshark: VC has always and will always be fun with you. You keep good conversations. We would talk about people, laugh at people, and just... be funny. You a Great friend, and most underrated person on this server!
@Owen: We had ups and downs, but we are cool. Keep Mccities Petty. Don't let Mccities die, make it petty, be nonchalant, and just keep it wild... if you can
@Dawn or EpicRanchOwner: Yes things could have went right, but idk... You taught me to pvp. I love your Ranch, you did good, and I also love your apt... which I did build :p
@_Shiba_: You are soooooo funnyyyy! Miss the times where we would talk about food. You helped me with redstone, its going to be hard not seeing you around.
@DelicateBean: It was good being friends with you! Keep scamming lmaoooo
@FroztyStars : If you see this, you was a great staff member! wish you wouldn't left. You was always a Active Staff member, and I liked that about you
@Aspectual: You will always be Asexual lool
@virek: If you see this, you are a very good builder, and it was sad you left the arch team and Mccities
@Death: You are a great friend, you helped me with my traps and I am thankful for that !
@TorchoTichy: I cant forget about you! You have been so nice to me, you gave me a free set of armor! You are also an underrated player on Mccities.
@Sxlma: You will always be my daughter, no matter what. You are so kind, and so smart. Don't get another bf when I am away lmaoo
@HayJay2004: annoying af, Jk you are pretty cool. I used to kill you a lot.. but now look, you kill me. Hopefullypvp will be better with you
@Tammy: and lastly YOU! You are a GREAT cop! don't let nobody tell you otherwise. I will definitely miss you trying to catch me while wanted.
Hopefully in the near future, you will be promoted to Sr. Police or even chief ! Keep up the great work
@LeeLeeLemon: You are so funny, you made me laugh quite a bit on and off this server. You was my bro, I trusted you, but things went left... I
@ShadyBean: You are GREAT a pvp! keep up the great work, you are also an underrated player on Mccities
@JJJulie: You are the QUEEN of Mccities! I really didn't have anything to say because we wasn't that close, but you are also an underrated player on Mccities
@Aqwa_: You have nice homes... I still wish I could of have that home that sit right infront of Dwimmers Mansion, buts its all cool! lmao
@Dwimmer: YOU was/are the best principal Mccities had! You are so kind, and I told you this day would happen. I miss teaching class, and I would get nervous because you would just watch me, and I didn't want to mess up lol!
@2704patrick: Patrick if you ready this, you are nice and kind! I wish I can see you one last time! You are also an underrated person on Mccities.
Sorry if I missed you, these people have made Mccities fun. Idk why I spent $60 on this server, not worth it.
Ig for the people that didn't like me, and I didn't like you, its because I try to be nice. Yall test people on this server, and act innocent when you get dragged. DONT forget, I will be coming back, just checking on my plots. I hope all of you reading this, if you gotten this far, to stay safe during this pandemic. No I am not giving away my things, nor my homes. They will stay where they are. I hope the Arch team will be great without me, and hopefully the arch team will expand!

D3rpySpoderman

D3rpySpoderman
D3rpySpoderman
Aw everyone is leaving, oh well. You sure were an active and awesome player. It was fun seeing you on the server, it's sad to see you leave. ;'( But hey, we all will in the future.

Have fun in life Ijayx!

ijayx

iJayx
iJayx
Aw everyone is leaving, oh well. You sure were an active and awesome player. It was fun seeing you on the server, it's sad to see you leave. ;'( But hey, we all will in the future.

Have fun in life Ijayx!
Thanks so much ! I will miss a lot of people, but leaving is for the better .. for me ! But be safe ! :D Btw you are underrated on this server

bbytammy

i'ma miss you dude omg. you're one of the coolest people on this server, and it's so fucking sad to see you leave. remember when we were married? good times lol. sorry for marrying your dad, oops. we should call sometime, your accent makes me smile : )
goodbye jay, love you dude : (

ijayx

iJayx
iJayx
i'ma miss you dude omg. you're one of the coolest people on this server, and it's so fucking sad to see you leave. remember when we were married? good times lol. sorry for marrying your dad, oops. we should call sometime, your accent makes me smile : )
goodbye jay, love you dude : (
Awww thankssss ! Idc about that situation any more lmaoooo! Be safe tamm <3 Ilyt and I will be on Vc a lot

ijayx

iJayx
iJayx
jay drama is my middle name LMAO. but its rly said to see u go, we have had our ups and downs but im happy w where we are at the moment.
Its sad to see the valueable players go, but that should say something to they staff. xoxo
Yessss that last part is on point! I hope you stay safe ! Keep the drama/petty going xD! Imma miss you so much