I hope You UnderStand

Chss_Nighter

Jun 13, 2017
This Message For All The Staff :
Why you want to ban me you wont los anything and when i try to join your server kate ban me all i want to play on the server why you ban me even when i use another account you still ban me what is the point in banning me i want to play on the server bec i like it "I hope you UnderStand"

H

Heather

You were banned originally for reaching 4 warnings, this is an automatic process, we do not control it. Since then, you have continued to join the server on many accounts claiming to be a Planet Minecraft employee and saying you will "shut us down". However, we do not like people lying to us to try and ban evade and so you were further punished for ban evading, lying to staff members, and threatening us. This behavior is not acceptable. Getting on another account is ban evading and is not allowed, please read our rules here on the forums.

Also, its important to note, that staff members of an esteemed establishment would most likely use proper spelling and grammar. In no way would a Planet Minecraft employee be able to "shut us down" because they are unhappy with being banned. Please stop attempting to ban evade and realize that your behavior has been unacceptable.

Reactions: Powerfull