Denied I wanna be a teacher pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

SplatPixel

Feb 11, 2019
What is your in game name? MonsterZMan9

What is your rank on the server? Resident

What timezone are you in? (Important for planning school)I live in Alberta Canada

Why do you want to become a teacher?it would earn good money and I have some ideas for teaching well

What subjects do you want to teach in? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of your chosen subject(s) are already occupied. (Minecraft or McCities related topics only, as those are most pertinent to our students) it doesn’t matter to me what I teach as long as I’m told what I’m teaching

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class? 3 chances to stop or detention. If student doesn’t do to detention call for police to help.

Do you have an account for discord? (This is required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team) yes

Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching? Do we have to give out homework? Is there promotions/raises?

-----

Requirements:
- Citizen+ to apply
- Must be respectful and follow all rules
- Discord Account for communication
- Must be Active, and at least 3 days of activity (/ar time)
- Willing to help students, and teach often
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree (/school - degree)

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Decent Application! However, your Activity is very low and does not meet Teacher Standards! On that note, you don't have a Bachelor's Degree yet! :D
-
To get a Bachelor's Degree, you must have 500 Reputation Points! To check you can always do /school!
-
Application Denied! You may reapply in 1 week!

Status
Not open for further replies.