I will be back at 1:15 PM CST!!!

Error

May 27, 2018
So, you may have been wondering how my inactivity went. I became disenfranchised with the lack of this place, so I will be returning better and stronger as I said in my forum! I have been balancing my time well, but I feel that what I replace my free time with for brain breaks is not as enjoyable, so free time will go to this server (Besides Khan Academy). I am excited to come back and move into my new house (props to thiccboynoticeme). I am going to work on my new business idea to help the server by giving noobs kits in SF backpacks. I want someone to tell me what happened since I was gone! A lot can happen in a week after all. I am looking forward to get back to you guys, even though I will never become a cop or staff. I hope you guys have been doing well, you guys have to tell me in the comments and also if MagicalPanguin was unbanned. See ya at 1:15 CST!

Error

May 27, 2018
You know what house it is lol I loved that house from the first day I saw it thicc, I told you so many times I would some day have it and now I do! I am going to renovate that thing so much and it will be like the ultimate house. My cookie farm will be way larger and I will have a DelicateBean style storage room in it. I grew to love maplehouse3, but I realize that when I grow into bh1 I will love it most likely much more.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Lever

Jul 8, 2018
ye mansion2 got sold so im buying a hillside house and hiring a architect to transfer a new cool house its gonna be how i want it! im exited

Error

May 27, 2018
great dude! I am really sorry for getting banned, I should have asked trump whether I could give them or not BEFORE I did, lol. I am really looking forward to 1:15 PM CST aka 15 minutes from now <3