If The Purge was real

D

Deleted member 832

if the purge was real what would you do? For all that don't know, the Purge is set in a future America where the country is ruled by a new political party, The New Founding Fathers. Each year for 12 hours on Purge day, any crime is legal. The point of the Purge is to get rid of the poor and let the citizens make their own justice. What would you do?

EDIT: Keep it pg please lol,

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: laggynab
D

Deleted member 832

basically steal credit cards from peoples homes and have a huge shopping spree while locked in my basement
lol, I would take my parents money and launder it, or maybe murder a few criminals that deserve to die. I would also hire hackers to trace child abusers and send mercenaries murder them slowly. I'd also break into a Walmart or Tescos and enable a ton of gift cards and when the purge is over I'll hand em out

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Y'all are weird. You do random things to any people. Tbh I'm surprised none of yous said "Rob a bank". Butttttt, I'd probably just steal a whole load of snacks from any nearby shop.....

D

Deleted member 832

Or maybe, hack into local council systems and trace those who pay the most tax. I will then hack into their home security systems that protect them from the Purge. I will overrun their homes and will threaten to execute them if they do not hand over 50k lol

D

Deleted member 832

Oh oh... idea!!! I will kill all the owners irl and dominate the server jk lol... @Coban please don't ab00s me D:

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
oh i have an idea i would hijack a plane and get a flight to america buy a gun and shoot up a bank so i could rob a ton of money and buy elite vip and get a ferrari and a private jet and a private airport and a super beefy computer