Akira9898

Apr 14, 2018
Hey guys I am new I am Akira9898 in the game, I am really excited to be in the server I was searching a kind of this server for a while, finally I have find it and that's MCCITIES :D,
I am 20 years old, I come from Italy and I am enjoy to start my virtual life in the server for any question tell me I have also discord account ;)

LeanneTheUnicorn

Verified
SleepingBexuty
SleepingBexuty
Citizen
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Oeh Italy, I'm your biggest fan!!! PIZZA WOOOOOOO (I don't like pineapple on my pizza tho unlike some weirdos such as @AnonymousBro xD) I also love spaghetti and mario ;)))) Wellll..... Welcome to the server Akira and I hope you enjoy your stay :D Message me anytime in game and i will be happy to answer any questions you have!

Trump15024

trump15024
trump15024
Elite
Mar 18, 2017
Oeh Italy, I'm your biggest fan!!! PIZZA WOOOOOOO (I don't like pineapple on my pizza tho unlike some weirdos such as @AnonymousBro xD) I also love spaghetti and mario ;)))) Wellll..... Welcome to the server Akira and I hope you enjoy your stay :D Message me anytime in game and i will be happy to answer any questions you have!
I love spaghetti and Mario! Welcome @Akira9898

Powerfull

Former Staff
Powerfull
Powerfull
Mar 22, 2017
My gaming Mac :p
smh I have to be unbiased abt pineapple rn bc I don't prefer any way

anywayssss, Welcome Akira! I am so glad you found your Oasis (Ready Player One references :p) Enjoy and never hesitate to ask questions :)

AnonymousBro

AutoBans
AutoBans
Citizen
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhere in the world :O
PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA IS BAE

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Wowowowow, I’m pretty sure you said in hypixel, that you liked pineapple on pizza, lieeeeessssss

Ena

Verified
8x16
8x16
Rich
Nov 5, 2017
scared
I swear pineapple pizza is the best wtfwtfetawrf its so good?! pft LeAnne

ItzJazzMade

MadRhapsody
MadRhapsody
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I mean people only like it ciz other people hate it. Tbh italians and peeps from turkey dont put pineapple on their pizzas... so I guess its not supposed to be....

Pls stop it it makes no sence and the tastes dont fit.