IM COMING BACK?! || @Lauren

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hello!!~ Im so glad to announce that ill be coming back <3 I missed everyone here so much, it took lots of convincing (thx @NeonPinkPanda). He has helped me convinced my parents to let me come back. I love everyone so much, and im so excited to be able to meet the new player and my old friends. For the new players, i cant wait to meet all of you. I'm Lauren or MissFrosty. I can't wait to meet you <3 and for my old friends, i missed yall soooooo much <3 i cant wait to catch up with you!! <3 Yall mean the world to me and im looking forwards to seeing you again!! <3 I love you all, ill cya soon ingame <3 Dont forget to smile

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
ahhh yay!! you probably don't know me (but i'm your biggest fan i watched u from the shadows.) Just kidding xD anyways u probably don't know me, i was on here when u left and i'm so glad your coming back!!! :3 Anyways wb! *first* eh ehm *runs*

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
ahhh yay!! you probably don't know me (but i'm your biggest fan i watched u from the shadows.) Just kidding xD anyways u probably don't know me, i was on here when u left and i'm so glad your coming back!!! :3 Anyways wb! *first* eh ehm *runs*
Ofcourse i remember you!!! <3 ik we talked for a bit before i had left, you were so kind to me and im so glad to see you again!!

Minty

Verified
Mintyness
Mintyness
Citizen
Dec 22, 2017
dreamstate
Hello!!~ Im so glad to announce that ill be coming back <3 I missed everyone here so much, it took lots of convincing (thx @NeonPinkPanda). He has helped me convinced my parents to let me come back. I love everyone so much, and im so excited to be able to meet the new player and my old friends. For the new players, i cant wait to meet all of you. I'm Lauren or MissFrosty. I can't wait to meet you <3 and for my old friends, i missed yall soooooo much <3 i cant wait to catch up with you!! <3 Yall mean the world to me and im looking forwards to seeing you again!! <3 I love you all, ill cya soon ingame <3 Dont forget to smile
Im so glad i got to meet u today and my real name is also Lauren XD

Reactions: Laurel

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Yesssssss Lauren I’ve missed u sooo much! Now I will never need to be sad when I see “your partner is offline” and in case you’re wondering, yes I stayed true to me promise. Cya soon <3

Reactions: Minty and Laurel