Im LeeLeeLemon

LeeLeeLemon

MonkeSimulator
MonkeSimulator
Jun 2, 2021
HAYOO My name is LeeLeeLemon I first joined the server on July 7th , 2019. I am 15, born June 21st, 2005. I was looking for a fun City minecraft server and the one that caught my eyes the most was McCities, the ting about this servers picture previews was the amazing scenery of the tall buildings and the amazing landscape! Everyone knows me best for being the sometimes toxic, sometimes a nice kid from Ohio, I have been banned for multiple things like, a TP kill, Not listening to the staff when told to stop doing something, and last but not least my most recent perm ban that has been reverted to a week ban Not reporting the misplaced stack of scrolls/used them. I also have been known for being rude to multiple members of this community and making very unfunny jokes that seem to start a little bit of controversy. I have changed and outgrown some of my bad behavior. Most of the players in this community have a love and hate relationship with who I am but, I grow on them. I have had many good friends in the community (most of which leave) and I'm happy to have them . I'm a very fun guy if you get to know me, and the more you know me the more you know me. One of my favorite things to do with my free time is to play on play.mccities.com, and play apex legends when im banned or have had enough drama , and when im not doing either of those I mostly sleep and sit my bum on my computer all day and tell my parents no. I'm mostly a nice guy but if you say something to me that you know I wont like im going to say something back mostly resulting in us both in a bad situation!

Thank you for reading and I hope to meet you all soon!
-LeeLeeLemon

Last edited:
Reactions: midnighthttp