Im quitting - KidFlassh/WallyWesst

KidFlassh

Jan 23, 2017
Hello if you didnt know ive not on for awhile now Im KidFlassh or WallyWesst. Im not going to be playing on This server anymore but I will be coming on once a year and do like a 100k giveaway until the server goes down. This server was my home but now I have to go. I will miss everyone Thank you who I knew on here.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hello if you didnt know ive not on for awhile now Im KidFlassh or WallyWesst. Im not going to be playing on This server anymore but I will be coming on once a year and do like a 100k giveaway until the server goes down. This server was my home but now I have to go. I will miss everyone Thank you who I knew on here.
Wally? Former owner of foxmere?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I didn’t get too hang out it’s you much and the thing I remember most was getting you out of your ban, even if ai didn’t get to know you that well, in my time knowing you, you are a great person and put the needs of the server over your own.