I'm sorry, who are you again? It is I .....

blu3skyler

To whom this may concern, it is I, dear ol blu3skyler/skpattylah. You may not know me because I haven't played in what seems like years, it may have been, don't know.

However, if you happen to be one of the many people who made my life interesting, hey there old friend, how has life been treating you? I haven't logged into the server in so long since the owner drama HAHAH- what about you? :) I tend to think back about our old gossip, laughs, and cries ... and trust me when I say.... I MISS IT! And I truly do not regret spending hours on this server because of those of you who made it memorable, thank you for that.

I've grown quite a bit since you've last heard from me. You may remember me as the crazy evil little witch who would kill you over and over again near /warp bank hahah. I'm sorry for my past self, truly am. However, I thank you for putting up with it.

To those dear to my heart... gosh there are too many to list but here we go | @Atlair @Death @FroztyStars @Hidden124 @laggynab (I'm sure he made everyone's top tier list hahaha, seriously guy was 10/10!) @koekie_w @gjevegy @BriahBabe/vasilio @InfernoW1nd @Realu @TorchoTichy @daniella (moaningxx) @Graphic_elf @LavaFlake @edemata and probably more | I hope you guys are doing well out there despite the hard year. I miss you and I truly hope the best for you rather we left off in a bad or good spot. Message me if you see this and let me know whats up! @kek'd#0003 on discord :).

Here are some old photos to recap a large part of my life hahah enjoy!
-=-
To those who would like to keep reading about my memories, here we go...

@TorchoTichy @Vasilio I will never forget the remake of the catfish we made together. A CLASSIC! Bonquisha for life my guys. To think that was one of the millions of memories we made together in the hours of voice calls on discord haha. I remember waking up every morning looking forward to seeing you guys sit in the voice chat and I would get so excited to join! The only discord call I wasn't scared to join :') @InfernoW1nd , @Captain @Tricoh of course added to the greatness, the whole gang was amazing and I am so glad I was a part of it all. PAPAPITA!

@Atlair I am so very sorry you had to deal with my craziness HAHAH, you got it the worst! Thank you for sticking around and dealing with me. :')

@FroztyStars, I'll forever admire you. You are amazing and precious! I love who you are and I am glad to have been your friend, I thought you were the coolest haha.

@Edemata, I know 100% he will not see this but gosh he was the bestest friend a person could ask for. I cannot remember a time where I didn't laugh with eddy, haha and I'm sure those who witnessed it know exactly what I'm talking about.

@Hidden124 I am also sorry you had to deal with my craziness but the killing was hilarious! I miss those times, however, I wish I didn't come as strong but anyways, hope you're well :) I read your post and I am glad to be have been mentioned, though it was solely about me being insane LOL, thanks (and I don't blame you).

@Death, hey "father" hahah. I can't believe we made an entire Minecraft family. I appreciate your kindness towards me! You were really cool :)

@Daniela, you may have freaked me out to begin with but I truly do appreciate you and you made me laugh many many times hah. I hope you're well!

@Anyone who attended my Christmas dinner party, I love you! You were invited for a reason.... because I frickin adore you forever and ever, to this frickin day! I really enjoyed that day hah, really did appreciate all those who actually came and made my little Minecraft dream come true - feasting away as if we were an actual family and laughing and shooting each other with fire arrows LMAO.

Thanks for reading, if anyone did lol. I will most likely never ever return but I will forever cherish these memories and photos. I know all of these friendships died out but I always think about ya from time to time. And if I didn't mention you, my bad, I don't have the greatest memory soooo call me out if you'd like haha. Shout out to Hidden124 who actually inspired me to type this all out, thanks for the mention in ur post :'). Also, shout out to my hub who is reading over all of my old cringe posts aaaaa....

Goodbye! -OOFskyler ;)

Attachments

blu3skyler

def looks like a mental breakdown it's ok b
uh.. not sure why you care but you can leave now :) wasn’t meant for hate but to share my love for my friends. take it as you will, not for you anyhow, um person i don’t know at all. thank youuu

blu3skyler

def looks like a mental breakdown it's ok b
ohhhh you’re willow: explains a lot haah. yeah you’re a real cutie, nice to hear from you, hating on me for zero reason, but hey, say hi to ur little wittle luver joey for me!! you finally gained some attention now that the actual relevant ppl left, how’s that feel? HAHAHAH bye

Aero

Rheeaa
Rheeaa
nice to know I've lived rent-free in your mind for a year bb, I dunno how commenting you're having a tough time without your old friendships is hate but stay sensitive qt patootie. u still mad joey chose me over u? <3

blu3skyler

nice to know I've lived rent-free in your mind for a year bb, I dunno how commenting you're having a tough time without your old friendships is hate but stay sensitive qt patootie. u still mad joey chose me over u? <3
you definitely haven’t silly, didn’t recognize you at first. its funny really that you wanted to comment on my post even though i completely forgot you, seems like you’re the one thinking about me (; oh love you can keep joey, thank goodness i didn’t settle for such low standards, but hey that fits you well so congrats! thanks for taking the bullet for me on that one (;;;

blu3skyler

you definitely haven’t silly, didn’t recognize you at first. its funny really that you wanted to comment on my post even though i completely forgot you, seems like you’re the one thinking about me (; oh love you can keep joey, thank goodness i didn’t settle for such low standards, but hey that fits you well so congrats! thanks for taking the bullet for me on that one (;;;
and hey, at least i had friends and memories, you missed out on that part, luckily we didn’t have your negative there :) no wonder it was such a great great time.