Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
1. What is your Minecraft username? Yhia
2. What subjects do you want to teach? Economy, SlimeFun Food
3. What is you rank on the server? Millionaire/Architect
4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class? Give 1-2 verbal warnings depending on severity and then request assistance from VP/Principal.
5. Do you have a discord account? Yhia#0001
6. What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time
7. Why do you want to become a teacher? I'd like to become a teacher because I was a teacher in 2020 and it was fun, I never was able to teacher because school was corrupt at the time but I truly believe that Dani and Tammy can make it right, with the new school I believe that it will be even more realistic than it used to be. I can teach my economy skills because in the past 3 weeks alone I have made 10,000,000 from various different ways and I want everyone to know the easy ways to make money. I could also be a SlimeFun teacher (Culinary) because I've owned a restaurant before and food recipes are easy enough for the average person to understand.
8. Do you agree to be a good role model? Yes, I've been working on improving my maturity and the way I handle things, I've tried being more helpful lately and I feel like I'm ready to take on this position again.

Reactions: bbytammy
Status
Not open for further replies.