I'm sorry....

TheRealMarkGamer

Feb 18, 2019
I'm uh I'm being serious with this and um I know a lot of you are mad at me for everything I've done two years ago. I understand how you uh how you feel I've changed, I've matured and I learned my lesson. I'm sorry for everything that I've done I know I won't be forgiven but uh I want a chance to prove myself that I did change and mature and I don't think that's happening anytime soon. This is a battle that I'm not going to win with the staff I'm trying here but it's not going to be enough and I doubt anybody is going to help because I know that people are most likely holding a grudge against me which I don't blame them. I think some of you are happy that I'm back on the forums but Coban said there's no way I'm going to play on the server anytime soon. I'm not being negative or anything it's the reputation I gave myself with everybody on the server two years ago and um I'm not going to get too much detail or anything. To those that remember me I hope you can forgive me and if not that's cool it's your choice... At least I get to talk to you guys on the forums. I just wanted to get this off my chest and I'm grateful that I can talk to you guys on the forums even though I can't chill with you on the server.

TheRealMarkGamer

Feb 18, 2019
@TheRealMarkGamer Glad you have decided to come back to McCities. Good luck on your ban appeal. However you don't have to make 2 posts about you being sorry.
I made two posts? Sorry I'm getting used to the forums again. I don't think my ban appeal is ever going to get accepted. Coban said there's no way I'm going to play on the server again. My reputation is so bad to the point where I don't think anybody's going to help me in this this battle... Besides, nobody from two years ago is going to help me. Not being negative just the way my reputation made me

Last edited: