In case anyone is still wondering the true reason i left... here ya go:

Sweetkeat

Staff and police are always rude to me when I bring up a valid point, usually accusing me of things and treating me like im idiot. You guy are a great community but staff and police can be downright toxic and rude, and im sick of it.

Attachments

Duckling

Helper
Helper
u definitely deserve to be treated nicely by staff and police when you talk them down constantly. right?

Sweetkeat

u definitely deserve to be treated nicely by staff and police when you talk them down constantly. right?
I brought up a point.
Thats all i did, and its happened many times before.
And what happened?
They talked down to me. So really, maybe the reason im like that is bc time and time again, I bring up a point with evidence and staff says: "oooooh... that was a mistake, blah blah blah..." you can't just do things and then act like they were all mistakes lol

fullofgracie

Wow. thats terrible. no one shouldnt EVER be called the R word. Your point is valid, and you should show trump bc thats just mean..

LeeLeeLemon

Woah what happend here by the way i talked to him/her last night and they were upset they are pretty nice too and the fact that this person left bc of a person with power and thinks they can say or do anything they want is just no right or fair and it kinda reminds be of a lil sum that happend not that long ago

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
LAUGHS you lot just sad mother f**ckers oh my god. It's a r slur whys everyone so dramatic like chile man

mmitchh

mmitchh
mmitchh
bc that term has so much negativity behind it. No one deserves to be called such a name.
Genuinely can not tell if you're kidding or not; not saying it isn't wrong but like..
well nevermind don't want another person getting agro

mmitchh

mmitchh
mmitchh
Or own up to the fact you called someone an mean name, and just apologize? Or are u not ready for that conversation..
I don't think you're ready for the conversation about what you've said in your time.
I don't think you of all people acting up about this is really validated?

mmitchh

mmitchh
mmitchh
Wow. thats terrible. no one shouldnt EVER be called the R word. Your point is valid, and you should show trump bc thats just mean..
but they didn't even call them that directly
can yall read??
like im just sayin you're kinda pushing it honey