Inactivity because of bad internet.

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
I have been inactive even before this post because of bad internet. I am posting this to let all who read this know that I will try to get online but if my network power dwindles furthur I will not be able to play McCities that much. I still love this server and I will proudly say that McCities is my favourite server in the entire world. Do not worry as I will not quit. I will try hard to get online but please be patient ;-; When i get online I may have delayed chat because of lag and i might not be able to move.
I do not know when this will stop *sigh* I am very sorry that I did not tell anyone about this problem before. I just assumed that this problem will go away eventually. But it still has not gone. It has been 1 month since this problem has started.

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Don't worry laggy, happens to me cuz I live in the forest and my internet can suck. I hope it gets better because who am i gonna go to dance parties with without you.
I hope that u have a wonderful time at the ur parties :D Dont forget to have some fun :D

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
You are very bad! I will now Ban you from every server for lagging! U mean piece of trash! I will draw on all the toilets in my mansion about ur stupidity laggynab! U mean old man! I hate u! I will make sure that ur friends suffer! muahahha! I will umm well send umm Herobrine after u! I mean old skunk! Muahaha!
*Cries* What did i ever do to u. I hope that u dont say such mean things to anyone else :D
(Btw u look cool)