Inactivity

Spyders_Crypt

Spyders_Crypt
Spyders_Crypt
Feb 19, 2018
Kepler-452b
As most of you know I have been inactive for the past week. The main reason on why I have been inactive is, my grandfather is very ill ( he lives in Australia), so of course I decided to go visit him in hopes of him getting better. I have not found time to hop on the server as I’m too busy taking care of my grandfather. I do not know when I will be able to hop on, but I’m hoping that I can get online in the next little while. I hope all of you can understand what I’m going through. ❤

T

Trump15024

As most of you know I have been inactive for the past week. The main reason on why I have been inactive is, my grandfather is very ill ( he lives in Australia), so of course I decided to go visit him in hopes of him getting better. I have not found time to hop on the server as I’m too busy taking care of my grandfather. I do not know when I will be able to hop on, but I’m hoping that I can get online in the next little while. I hope all of you can understand what I’m going through. ❤
I hope your grandfather will have a speedy recovery I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.