Ingame Snow

MestGryder

Verified
HierophantGreen
HierophantGreen
Citizen
Dec 8, 2018
You should either remove the snow or make the snow even so it's only limited to 1 layer because it seems to keep glitching when you are running and it teleports you back, it also ruins pvp because punch and knockback dont work much of the time.

Having snow is nice but not when it ruins the other features of the server. Having snow particles but no snow on the floor is also nice.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
well the snow is also what we do it for, seeing the white snow everywhere. So I think the community is a bit divided on this topic. The snow is fun, doesn't last forever. Merry xmas and enjoy the snow ballfights ;)

Reactions: Flipper and Minty

Flipper

Ltg_Flipper
Ltg_Flipper
Sep 14, 2018
My Wi-Fi
the snow is fun don't take it for granted, also no-one really pvp's anymore (well only a few do including me ;))

Reactions: Minty

MestGryder

Verified
HierophantGreen
HierophantGreen
Citizen
Dec 8, 2018
Im not saying they should remove the snow entirely, they can keep the particles and remove the snow from the floor or they can limit the layers of snow to 1 so the snow is flat which will result in less glitched movement.

Flipper

Ltg_Flipper
Ltg_Flipper
Sep 14, 2018
My Wi-Fi
nah that would not be a real white Christmas then and whats the point of Christmas with no snow?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
nah that would not be a real white Christmas then and whats the point of Christmas with no snow?
there is snow. just 1 layer all even everywhere. this way no glitching when running. reasonable, but I am not sure if it will look as fun as the snow now.

MestGryder

Verified
HierophantGreen
HierophantGreen
Citizen
Dec 8, 2018
there is snow. just 1 layer all even everywhere. this way no glitching when running. reasonable, but I am not sure if it will look as fun as the snow now.
It may not look as fun but it will still do the job of a white christmas. I'd prefer functionality over looks though.