Introducing MySelf, Come Take A Look

ThePassingKing

Verified
ThePassingKing
ThePassingKing
Citizen
Feb 29, 2016
Hey everyone, I am Stone (literally my name, no joke) other none as ThePassingKing. I have joined this server, because back in 2015-2016 I played on this city like enviroment and enjoyed all the experiences I had here. Now I decided to come back to enjoy experiences like those before and to make many new ones.

I have been playing minecraft now for about 5-6 years now and consider myself a adequate builder and designer. I mainly had a passion for constructiing servers and making it come together. However, I did have one or two expenditures that didn't quite end that great. In addition, i also did a year and haf stint creating videos revovled around minecraft. I personally thought i created good content for what i had to work with there. Though again I am biased towards myself, so judgement would be clouded there.

Overall, I am excited to see how this third go-around (yes there was a second, but it didn't last long) on this server pans out. Though one thing I noticed and dreadfully dislike is the overpricing of the real estate market. My favorite part of my past experiences was buying land or poorly built houses and revamping the property to eventually make a profit later. Besides that, I feel good about this next adventure and look forward to meeting you all.

P.S. Thank you for reading this. As well as, if you can spare a minute and share any great tips or information that would make my experience more enjoyable, it would be greatly appreciated. Have an Amazing DAY!!​

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Welcome mate!
Yes the housemarket is a bit of a messsss
but hey if you want to build you can always apply for Architect and build for other player (and get paid for it) I hope you can enjoy this server again and see ya online!

Also are you family of The Rock?