Introducing the RSPCA!

RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals has now been officially established following the deaths of Rick "Cow" Astley and Jeb "Sheep" Nolastname.

The RSPCA is a non for profit organisation that aims to protect McCities' wildlife from people who wish to do harm to the ecosystem. We want to brighten up the warps of the server, and bring in a sense of community effort and collaboration into the server. The only thing that determines if our goal succeeds, however, is you, the general public. There are people in this world who want to do harm to animals, like the fate of Rick and Jeb. Come together and ensure that the server's animals can enjoy a life of joy.

If you'd like to join the effort, DM me at RobotKenworth#5128 or leave a reply to this thread!

2018-10-07_12.20.20.png

The last image taken of Rick and Jeb. Taken ~1 hour prior to their tragic passing.
Jeb (seen to the far left)
Rick (Seen in the middle)
Major and Cluck (Seen on the left in no particular order)

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
SIGN ME UP! I wanna save all the animals!
;-; Having to function without Cluck Norris has been a struggle...

Reactions: Optic

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Even making the warps have grass, foods for animals etc would be awesome. I would love to see the server grow with wildlife tbh I think its something that we could all enjoy and benefit from!

Iron777

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
No to the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA).

Hello, today I come to say why we should not be in favor of the RSPCA, this cause, as they call themselves, would be mortifying the intentions of our food services, even though our food services are not only of meat, the latter leaves us a great benefit, therefore, I invite all the restaurants, bars and all the food services of the server, to join against this "beneficial cause" so that we do not fall into ruin.

Thank you very much for your time and attention

Reactions: Optic