Denied IronGamer777's Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron777

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your in game name? IronGamer777

What is your rank on the server? Citizen

What timezone are you in? (UTC-06:00) Central America

Why do you want to become a teacher? Because, like my father says "The study is the BEST heritage that we can have", i want to teach all the ones that want to learn morn about the life in MCcities, i want to be more like a teacher, i want to be the one that makes their lives better.

What do you want to teach? Medicine, Real Estate, and Business.

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class? First, I give the student a verbal warning. If the student continues to not behave properly and I require further assistance, I will contact the online Principal/VP.

Do you have an account for discord? yes, IronGamer777#3574

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: Bob_49

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
b
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your in game name? IronGamer777

What is your rank on the server? Citizen

What timezone are you in? (UTC-06:00) Central America

Why do you want to become a teacher? Because, like my father says "The study is the BEST heritage that we can have", i want to teach all the ones that want to learn morn about the life in MCcities, i want to be more like a teacher, i want to be the one that makes their lives better.

What do you want to teach? Medicine, Real Estate, and Business.

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class? First, I give the student a verbal warning. If the student continues to not behave properly and I require further assistance, I will contact the online Principal/VP.

Do you have an account for discord? yes, IronGamer777#3574

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
best of luck ^-^

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Teachers are required to be active, I would like to see you more online often as your activity is too low for our standards. Thank you for applying! @Iron777

Also just as a suggestion, make sure when you make an application there’s good details and your spelling/grammar is fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.