Items unable to be dropped from inventory *very annoying*

Apr 2, 2018
The Mariana Trench
Username: 783583
What you were doing before this occurred: Trying to drop an item
What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: When I went to drop an item from my inventory it wouldn't go, It's been a few days since this started and nothing's changed, To put it simply what happens is if you try to drop an item from the side of your inventory with the item selected it won't drop, This is *Incredibly* annoying for people who have full inventories and are trying to craft or are simply trying to remove something from their inventory quickly, whether that be uranium they picked up or something else.

ty ;c

Reactions: Trump15024

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Username: 783583
What you were doing before this occurred: Trying to drop an item
What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: When I went to drop an item from my inventory it wouldn't go, It's been a few days since this started and nothing's changed, To put it simply what happens is if you try to drop an item from the side of your inventory with the item selected it won't drop, This is *Incredibly* annoying for people who have full inventories and are trying to craft or are simply trying to remove something from their inventory quickly, whether that be uranium they picked up or something else.

ty ;c
I can confirm, the only way is to press Q or hold them item in your inv and close your inv while holding it, I thought it was some police /duty glitch but it turns out to be for everyone