JackalSpark
JackalSpark
Tourist
Jun 1, 2018
Vulparia
Minecraft username: JackalSpark
Staff that banned you: @Graphic_elf
Reason for ban: Griefing
Proof: This has to do much with the plot mishap post I made... A while back I was informed by @Arius that removing a city plot in survival is bannable. I resolved this by coming to an agreement with him that this was my first time and my h1111 plot would be reset within a few weeks; however, it was not reset. I had been waiting a while and eventually my a2 plot was reset instead. I do not know if he just forgot to log or something along those lines, but I was banned for griefing because of this. I talked with Graphic_elf a little bit, so that explains why I know what I did.

Hopefully for proof Arius can respond to this, but for now, that is what I rely on! ;D

Individuall

Staff member
Architect
Verified
Individuall
Individuall
Millionaire
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
It was yesterday when I replied, so 24h, but it'll be handled with soon. If it hasn't been replied to in 3-5 days then you may tag. Also this was a wrongfully ban, considering that your plot was supposed to be cleared, don’t worry it’ll be handled soon.

Last edited:

LeanneTheUnicorn

Verified
SleepingBexuty
SleepingBexuty
Citizen
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
I don't entirely agree with clearly plots, due to creative transfers being a better way to go so that staff can confirm builds are city standards. Appeal accepted, but next time just contact a member of staff again if something hasn't been dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.