Job Warps, And Better Jobs

• We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here
Dec 10, 2017
Lost
Warps

A Warp Lumberjack -

It would have an area with trees that grow automatically after you mine them, and they would be very tall. There would be a wood saw thingy there (or multiple) and also a fireplace area. Putting the wood in the saw would grant planks, and fireplace would be around 8-32 Wood for $20. This would make lumberjack much more useful, and one of the best jobs as long as people put time and effort into it. I see this as a good addition as the Lumberjack is.. Lets just say not many people use it

A "Dynamite" Function In Warp Mine -

For Around $200 - $300 You Could Buy A Special Type Of TNT That Only Destroys Nearby Ores. I Think This Would be Interesting However Not As Important As Other Features

Perks/Effects For Jobs

Hitman -

2.5+ Attack Damage Or Strength

Miner -

Haste Or Faster Block Break

Fisherman -

Water breathing

Farmer -

Double Crops

Lumberjack -

Speed

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I think a few of these changes will be good as nit many people use lumberjack (and succeed) and hitman doesn't really give any reward or advantage

Turkey

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Vice Principal
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Warps

A Warp Lumberjack -

It would have an area with trees that grow automatically after you mine them, and they would be very tall. There would be a wood saw thingy there (or multiple) and also a fireplace area. Putting the wood in the saw would grant planks, and fireplace would be around 8-32 Wood for $20. This would make lumberjack much more useful, and one of the best jobs as long as people put time and effort into it. I see this as a good addition as the Lumberjack is.. Lets just say not many people use it

A "Dynamite" Function In Warp Mine -

For Around $200 - $300 You Could Buy A Special Type Of TNT That Only Destroys Nearby Ores. I Think This Would be Interesting However Not As Important As Other Features

Perks/Effects For Jobs

Hitman -

2.5+ Attack Damage Or Strength

Miner -

Haste Or Faster Block Break

Fisherman -

Water breathing

Farmer -

Double Crops

Lumberjack -

Speed

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I think a few of these changes will be good as nit many people use lumberjack (and succeed) and hitman doesn't really give any reward or advantage
Warp lumberjack - Concept in the works

Dynamite function - yea would be cool, but not a priority rn

Perks:

Hitman - would be to overpowered

Miner - Would also be overpowered, but could be made so that perks are only given in /warp mine (though I still think it’s unecessary).

Fisherman - why?

Farmer - To OP

Lumberjack - does not fit context/ to OP.

The reason I’m saying many perks are OP is because they give a strong advantage to the job and are unecessary. Players join these jobs to get extra cash while doing the specific action.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Lmao if that were to happen I'll just join hitman and miner, Attack Speed plus Attack Dmg too op gg