/Jobs info bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Doctors will be able to craft cures for /disease check and they will be able to sell it at /warp hospital or can sell to other players, that’s pretty much of how they can earn money. You can check out the hospital for sell prices. There’s also a doctor guide on forums: http://www.mccities.com/threads/doctor-guide.2171/ that will show you all the disease cures and which cure is for which disease.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Doctors will be able to craft cures for /disease check and they will be able to sell it at /warp hospital or can sell to other players, that’s pretty much of how they can earn money. You can check out the hospital for sell prices. There’s also a doctor guide on forums: http://www.mccities.com/threads/doctor-guide.2171/ that will show you all the disease cures and which cure is for which disease.
He knows, but even for me this doesn't work (you can't see the prices u get for making it)

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
He knows, but even for me this doesn't work (you can't see the prices u get for making it)
If your at the hospital and you do /docter you hold your mouse on a item you see the biy and sell price

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
If your at the hospital and you do /docter you hold your mouse on a item you see the biy and sell price
No but each job makes a certain amount by just doing the action, i.e. miner: mine ores and get money, and get even more by selling the ores.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
No but each job makes a certain amount by just doing the action, i.e. miner: mine ores and get money, and get even more by selling the ores.
Docter is more roleplay. So its no bugg or something thats missed

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
The command doesn’t really give you information and it’s not in the cures plugin. Also the prices you get would be when you make the cures and sell at /warp shop (it shows the prices when you do /doctor).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.