Just a couple of suggestions.

mrsenorjr

Nov 19, 2016
So I have a couple of suggestions,

Snow, i would really like to see snow be implemented back onto McCities, it was actually kinda cool to see the snow. If snow would be a issue try putting it near /Warps like /Warp city, /warp shop, /warp city, etc, also it would be cool if some days it would snow, and somedays it would snow. (Minecraft Days).
It would just be fun in general lol.

My next suggestion could be really useful,
Adding new jobs. I know, i know we have a lot of jobs... but! It would be a little more realistic offering more jobs onto a City server, the types of jobs that should be added should be like, Lawyers, bank workers, security for clubs, parties, and events, an uber (basically a taxi.), a secretary (could be in like towers, buildings.), and much more, depending on staff's decision, i truly think all of these job's would make a great way to keep the player have fun, and making money. I just thought it would be cool to share my suggestions lol, anyways please, maybe take this into concentration to implement some of these suggestions lol.

Thank you for reading!

~ Alex, or (Lowkey_Jr, Lowkey_Alex.)

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
YUSS, new jobs would be amazing!! It would make gameplay heaps more fun, although in my opinion I prefer the city without snow. But that's just my opinion.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
More jobs is good. I actually need a lawyer and secretary ( I just fired my old one). But no to snow.its annoying and laggy. It was fine in Christmas. But its almost march.

Reactions: Andesine

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
And about the snow, I think they only put it up during the winter. In my opinion, the snow is annoying especially when you get sick really often.

mrsenorjr

Nov 19, 2016
And about the snow, I think they only put it up during the winter. In my opinion, the snow is annoying especially when you get sick really often.
Lol, they removed the sickness plug in i believe. I would just think it would be really cool to see snow on somedays like once a minecraft week.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Lol, they removed the sickness plug in i believe. I would just think it would be really cool to see snow on somedays like once a minecraft week.
No i moved from germany to get away from snow.... Im jking. But no snow..