Selling KarlBockerer Selling H88 - A big plot with a good looking house in a nice location

How are you feeling today?

• Thumbs up

• Thumbs middle (nah)

• Thumbs down

Results are only viewable after voting.

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
Hello! I'm Alex_the_cool_11, the owner and founder of my Company Aloha (Aloha Real Estate). Now I will be announcing a property for sale - H88

Region: H88
Price: 500k
Seller: KarlBockerer
Plot size: 31x22
Location: It's in a neighborhood with houses that include "h" in the name. The neighborhood is on the upper part of the heart of Cayman city, near the Mountains, and there is a road that leads to the Mountains and to Maple District.
About the building on the plot: It's a house with a Classic architecture. There are two stories, which have plenty of space for decoration and for storing stuff in chests. The exterior includes terracotta walls with quartz used for making beautiful details, and the house has big windows.
About the plot: It's a plot with a yard, a house. In the yard there is a Little pool and a Place to sit outdoors.
Profits: Cozy neighborhood, Close to the center of Cayman city. Nature such as Forests around, with Mountains near, decent price, big plot, nice house of good quality, with plenty of space and cool architecture.

If you have any questions, please do /mail send Alex_the_cool_11 in game, or /msg me. You can also send me a message on forums or on discord (I'm Alex_the_cool_11 on discord, which is my username both on Minecraft and discord).

Images of the house:
h88 Front Exterior.png
h88 side.png
h88 First story.png
h88 second story.png
A bedroom with a little floor above.png

Reactions: ItzJazzMade