Kewl cafe (suggestions and comments)

zzm6899

zzm6899
zzm6899
May 30, 2017
Photography land
Hi all
Over the last few months, inflation has effected many buisnesses like mine and others as things cost even more now adays.
Kewl cafe has never had a price increase in alcohol for around a years now and things are gettting more expensive to make alcohol and hire people .-.
Kewl cafe is now a non-profit organization now as alcohol prices are still the same .-..

If you have any suggestions plz lemme know :3

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
see, your issue is how youre running it.
If you want to make improvements (more money to make more alcohol without loosing total money), you need to increase the prices.
Straight forward. Plus, you cant beat other organisations if you arent, 1 making profit, especially if you are loosing total and 2 making it non-profit in general.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
hm yea the food business is something thats very dificult to make money in, as someone who also is in that industry we have had to learn to deal with the same challeges. What we are doing is, we have a cafe and a building business but under the same company name. We can sell our food at a low price because our builds tend to be on the more expensive side. We actually loose money from keeping the cafe open, but the building part of the company helps cover the costs of the cafe. so thats an idea, making two buisnesses so one can cover the costs of the other.

the other option ive seen players do, is create a arcade or some sort of games which players will play at the cafe. it attracts players to spend money on games, and you can sell your drinks at a low price still. the arcade can cover the cost.

so I think a decent option could be finding a way to make money in order to cover drink costs. ^-^ just and idea

zzm6899

zzm6899
zzm6899
May 30, 2017
Photography land
hm yea the food business is something thats very dificult to make money in, as someone who also is in that industry we have had to learn to deal with the same challeges. What we are doing is, we have a cafe and a building business but under the same company name. We can sell our food at a low price because our builds tend to be on the more expensive side. We actually loose money from keeping the cafe open, but the building part of the company helps cover the costs of the cafe. so thats an idea, making two buisnesses so one can cover the costs of the other.

the other option ive seen players do, is create a arcade or some sort of games which players will play at the cafe. it attracts players to spend money on games, and you can sell your drinks at a low price still. the arcade can cover the cost.

so I think a decent option could be finding a way to make money in order to cover drink costs. ^-^ just and idea
I got one of buggest redstone arcade in McCities.
Many people do play it etc but it tends to get boring as the machines have been there for ages. I havnt got the time to dedicate 10+ hrs in my redstone world to make a new one ‍♂. But ill think about it :)