zzm6899

zzm6899
zzm6899
May 30, 2017
Photography land
1. Who are you accusing?
LillyEggs and Isabelleggs
2. What are your claims/accusations?
Hi, Me and an anonymous person has reason to believe LillyEggs and Isabelleggs has been stealing alcohol from KewlCafe while I have been Inactive.
We have a TON of chest data of them taking alcohol from the top of the KewlCafe Alcohol Vending machine and Lilly has even admitted to stealing when the anonymous person asked if he could steal too. Guiding him to behind my machine (aka storage) and even destroying blocks as she still had access to KewlMansion.

We started to gather Proof as
unknown-4.png
during a wedding event she clearly said that she STOLE from "zooms" aka me (zoom6899). Then today me and an anonymous person decided to see into further detail
unknown-2.png
unknown-5.png
unknown-6.png
unknown-1.png

there has been obvious block placings at the Kewl Cafe Alcohol Vending machine
unknown-3.png
with signs of destruction etc.
We further went into investigation with @FroztyStars helping gather block data of them taking alcohol or ("Potions")

I would like to sue them 50k each for the dishonesty and distrust and stealing from the KewlCafe as compensation for the alcohol and the stealing.

It has been unfair for a non-for-profit cafe to be treated as such as a "lets take free alcohol from zoom" "he wouldnt know". And disrespecting trust and the workforce.
Yes even though I added them this was because they had worked for me in the past and I could trust.
Oh well, a great ending to 2019.

Attached is Google File Drive for all Chest Data for further reference:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ulRCbLEh60ccH2pSYmZ1JgnSbdpM7qfU
javaw_GabAeJuwrh.png

Attachments

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
50k over 7 bottles?!
Also, I believe the way court cases work, she can refund herself (give you the same thing back) and it will be sorted.
The other thing is, for the party isn't that apart of your business?

Sorry, Staff for interrupting, Lilly came to me asking for some support and I find this unresasonable

zzm6899

zzm6899
zzm6899
May 30, 2017
Photography land
50k over 7 bottles?!
Also, I believe the way court cases work, she can refund herself (give you the same thing back) and it will be sorted.
The other thing is, for the party isn't that apart of your business?

Sorry, Staff for interrupting, Lilly came to me asking for some support and I find this unresasonable
If you go into google drive it is wayyy over 7 bottles ur looking 30+ bottles.
And the party stealing my alcohol IS my buisness as it is LOSING $.

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
If you go into google drive it is wayyy over 7 bottles ur looking 30+ bottles.
And the party stealing my alcohol IS my buisness as it is LOSING $.
You arent showing to me at least that this is directly involved, isnt she apart of your business to sell alcohol. Also isn't this non profitable.
If party concept is your business why not make the people pay who ordered the alcohol through Lilly

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
The stolen items were returned and I believe Lilly and Isabelle were both very sorry for what they had done.
Happy to see it's all been resolved and thereby this case is closed :D

Reactions: zzm6899
Status
Not open for further replies.