Large Bug Again

T

Trump15024

Username: Trum15024

What were you doing before this occurred: I logged on and it welcomed me back I lost all my stuff

Evidence: @nibble @sundae22 @Individuall I lost all my stuff in /ec and inventory again. I can't remember what I had in my inventory besides my Efficiency V, Unbreaking 3, Fortune V pickaxe, My effieicny V shears, with unbreakng III, 10 halloween 2018 candy, A gauss, Halloween 2018 spooky stick, A ender talisman for fortune v/fortune iv, slime fun items I can't remember, a mythic axe diamond axe with sharpness v and fire aspect 2, Police Armor with Projectile Protection IV, Protection III, and other items that mean a lot I can't even remember.
Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 5.00.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 5.06.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 4.53.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 4.53.21 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Minty and Optic
T

Trump15024

Also lost a mythic bow in my /ec, bandages, slime armor, and my bunny sword again This was after the host went down just 10 minutes ago

Update: I just lost a sf freezer I had placed for space in my inventory and cargo nodes. I broke it by accident because it turned into stained glass,
Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 5.12.57 PM.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Minty

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Username: Trum15024

What were you doing before this occurred: I logged on and it welcomed me back I lost all my stuff

Evidence: @nibble @sundae22 @Individuall I lost all my stuff in /ec and inventory again. I can't remember what I had in my inventory besides my Efficiency V, Unbreaking 3, Fortune V pickaxe, My effieicny V shears, with unbreakng III, 10 halloween 2018 candy, A gauss, Halloween 2018 spooky stick, A ender talisman for fortune v/fortune iv, slime fun items I can't remember, a mythic axe diamond axe with sharpness v and fire aspect 2, Police Armor with Projectile Protection IV, Protection III, and other items that mean a lot I can't even remember. View attachment 6386View attachment 6387View attachment 6384View attachment 6385
How did you get police armor in your regular inventory? I'm pretty sure that counts as glitch abuse

Reactions: Minty
T

Trump15024

How did you get police armor in your regular inventory? I'm pretty sure that counts as glitch abuse
This was rare police armor. If you did not know the old police armor is now different from the current police armor. Also I would appreciate you not commenting on my bug reports but instead if you want to accuse me of breaking rules report me to staff.

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
This was rare police armor. If you did not know the old police armor is now different from the current police armor. Also I would appreciate you not commenting on my bug reports but instead if you want to accuse me of breaking rules report me to staff.
would you like me to make a court case about it instead

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Doesn't really seem like you've carried around the Halloween Stick(?)

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
T

Trump15024

Doesn't really seem like you've carried around the Halloween Stick(?)
I think there is a screenshot above that shows where me and Galaxypeagasus was racing with the halloween stick and I took the picture of my coords to to show how high I got it was also in my /ec if you can like do a /co I thing with that