Lauren In The Urban Dictionary :D xD (Didnt Copy Tammy's Idea)

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Lauren,
someone who hides so much, and still manages to keep her head up high. the one who isn't afraid to say what she means. the one who all of the guys want for her looks at first, but then realize what she really is--- one of the purest most beautiful human beings on the planet, inside and out. everyone loves this girl, including me. i love you.

Reactions: Powerfull and Poppy

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Lauren,
someone who hides so much, and still manages to keep her head up high. the one who isn't afraid to say what she means. the one who all of the guys want for her looks at first, but then realize what she really is--- one of the purest most beautiful human beings on the planet, inside and out. everyone loves this girl, including me. i love you.
So tru!!! XD

Reactions: Laurel

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Lol this is what it said for me....
I'll take it, too xD

The most amazing guy ever. Easily could be the love of your life. Everyone falls for him but no one else can have him. Also very handsome. Just absolutely stunning in every way possible.

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
I'll take it, too xD

The most amazing guy ever. Easily could be the love of your life. Everyone falls for him but no one else can have him. Also very handsome. Just absolutely stunning in every way possible.
plz no

Reactions: Powerfull

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
So tru!!! XD
LMAO, none of its tru xDDD
I'll take it, too xD

LMAO, when i looked up ur name..... that not what it said xD

Reactions: Powerfull
D

Deleted member 832

LMAO, none of its tru xDDD

LMAO, when i looked up ur name..... that not what it said xD
EVERYONE. I STARTED THIS TREND. IF YOU CANT ACCEPT IT THEN DONNNTTTTTT!!! Kek