LaurLife: 800 likes?!

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hello, i hope your hvaing a wonderful day!! And today is INSANE!~ I reached 800 likes!!! I never even belived it was possible, and yet here i am... its happened!!!~ :laugh::eek:

So this is crazy~! I never even thought i would reach 100 and now im at 800! Thats crazy! For someone as shy as me in RL, this is unbelievable. But today isnt about me, its about you guys. You guys make me smile every day, you are the ones who inspire me to be who i am, you guys are the reason why i am up at 2 in the morning drafting "LaurLife" forums post. And i read everyone of your comments :laugh::love:they mean so much to me and they always make me laugh and smile! You all are amazing!!~

Incase you didnt know, im a LOVE the idea of goal setting. Its one of my favorite things to do. So my next goal seems a bit crazy xD and even more insane than my last... My new goal is to get 50 followers :eek: ik this sounds INSANE, but so did 800 likes.
If i do get 50 followers then im defiantly going to do a giveaway of some sort, so let me know in the comments below what that give away should be!!!!:laugh:

Have a great day!!! And keep on smiling :p

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hello, i hope your hvaing a wonderful day!! And today is INSANE!~ I reached 800 likes!!! I never even belived it was possible, and yet here i am... its happened!!!~ :laugh::eek:

So this is crazy~! I never even thought i would reach 100 and now im at 800! Thats crazy! For someone as shy as me in RL, this is unbelievable. But today isnt about me, its about you guys. You guys make me smile every day, you are the ones who inspire me to be who i am, you guys are the reason why i am up at 2 in the morning drafting "LaurLife" forums post. And i read everyone of your comments :laugh::love:they mean so much to me and they always make me laugh and smile! You all are amazing!!~

Incase you didnt know, im a LOVE the idea of goal setting. Its one of my favorite things to do. So my next goal seems a bit crazy xD and even more insane than my last... My new goal is to get 50 followers :eek: ik this sounds INSANE, but so did 800 likes.
If i do get 50 followers then im defiantly going to do a giveaway of some sort, so let me know in the comments below what that give away should be!!!!:laugh:

Have a great day!!! And keep on smiling :p
You are acting like you won the lottery. Or hit 1 Million subscribers on youtube. This is only likes. Nothing is really special about it. I appreciate my likes but this is like way overboard. And probably just a move by you to get people to notice you and like this post even more. Aka Attention seeking.

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
You are acting like you won the lottery. Or hit 1 Million subscribers on youtube. This is only likes. Nothing is really special about it. I appreciate my likes but this is like way overboard. And probably just a move by you to get people to notice you and like this post even more. Aka Attention seeking.
Jo Let her be excited GAWD! (no hate on u just let her be excited!1!)

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
What really bothers me is that so many people have random amounts of likes because they posted 300 times and someone went and liked most of their posts for "spam likes".
I don't know if someone did that to Lauren, but nonetheless, congrats on getting 800 likes.

Last edited:

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Jo Let her be excited GAWD! (no hate on u just let her be excited!1!)
I would let her be excited if she really was excited. I only posted that because I think she isn't excited and just want more likes/followers

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
I would let her be excited if she really was excited. I only posted that because I think she isn't excited and just want more likes/followers
but its okay to have more followers magical holy meme milk BearUni

Reactions: Powerfull

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Why do you keep making these blog posts like you're some annoying youtuber

Reactions: Trump15024

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
congrats anyways, but I just don't understand the purpose of 'LaurLife'
Ok, then why read it? Just ignore it, no need to comment if there is something negative.

Reactions: Laurel

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
No, im just trying to feel grateful

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
T-T im just trying to be grateful.... and if you want me to stop acting like i care and stop acting like this matters to me, and pretend to be someone im not then fine. I won't be myself, i wont try to make others smile, and i wont post about being grateful.