A Volcano
What is your in game name?

LavaFlake

What is your rank on the server?

Citizen-Millionare changes sometimes.

What timezone are you in?
KSA

Why do you want to become a teacher?
I want to be a teachrt again to Teach and help spread the amazing art of the plugin Slimefun. People dont quite understand true capabilities of slimefun and i thought i could share it with my students and teach them it for them to use and enjoy as well.

What subjects do you want to teach in? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of your chosen subject(s) are already occupied.

1. ADVANCED Slimefun
2. Basic Slimefun
To my understanding there is a basic sf teacher. But i would love to teach advanced slimefun. It would be hard tho as i will need some space and school editing perms tho i am sure that we can make that happen. In the end you will see how much i can teach once im given the proper work conditions. Slimefun is my passion and i would love for people to be taught abt it just like i was taught from former players.

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class?

I have a 3 chance rule like my irl teachers.
1. Verbal Warning.
2. 2nd verbal warning.
3. Send to the principals office for distributing the class then carry on with my amazing teaching skillzzz.

Do you have an account for discord?
Yes,
LavaFlake#8702

Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching?

I would love to be a teacher again as i enjoyed teaching. But now im on a mission to teach players the art of Advanced slimefun. Im going to be quite frank, i am only interested in teaching advanced slimefun as i and maybe 2-4 other active players on the server understand it. I would be thrilled to teach it to players to use it to their advantage. Its a beautiful thing and ppl should be taught abt it in school. Though i must insist on workspace and editing perms because i wouldnt be able to teach without them.
Also i have a suggestion, maybe we can do a thing smart where ppl from basic sf class can take my class as its more advanced and takes time to understand.
Just an idea ;p

(P.S: this was written in my phone so dont judge.)

Tysm for taking the time to read my application. Have a good day <3

Status
Not open for further replies.