Leaving McCities (maybe)

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
So this has been in my mind for a while... McCItes is so salty and mean, I have been "kys""You're annoying" Multiple times. McCites has gotten meaner and salter then ever now, So i might be leaving forever or temporarily Also for my reasons to leave all my things since i started McCites had been raided or glitched out of the island i was living on. Don't expect to see me for a while, But here is a thank you to all the people who have been nice to me and were super kind.

-Bye WonderK:mobpig:

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
Noo!! Don't leave! There are lots of nice players on the server as well Wonder! As they say, there are more good people in the world than bad ones, and the good ones watch over each other. Just ignore the jerks.

Reactions: Wonder

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Noo!! Don't leave! There are lots of nice players on the server as well Wonder! As they say, there are more good people in the world than bad ones, and the good ones watch over each other. Just ignore the jerks.
Donut, Don't worry about it we just need a break from things..Everyone needs a break from time to time and it just gets really stressful