Leaving the server for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Hello, so today at 10:33 EST I was DEMOTED from an Admin for invalid points i'll discuss below. Kiri wanted me to keep quiet and just keep as a resignation but what's not to show other than the truth behind this all. There's so much you don't know behind the scenes, as told earlier from old staff.

Kiri messaged me with this:
Hi Arius,

I've decided to release you from the staff team. After inspecting your logs, I have decided that you are currently not fit to represent as a member of the staff team for the following reasons:

- Encouraging players to spam general chat because things didn't go your way (Staff members)
- Excessive favoritism (Ex: Selling a certain plot to a certain individual for a lower price, pressuring other staff members to accept certain members into certain roles, and more)
Image:
IMG_0501.jpg

(Which by he means is him, I was asking him to promote a player which i'm not the only one who did, where does "pressuring" come from?)
- Claiming a mansion plot as your own then lying that it was "auto sold" after I clearly told you this is not allowed (Only told one person, Dwimmer, that it was auto-sold; which I mean it was, but I meant to say revoked as well, other than that. I guess enforcing rules he made isn't allowed because I wanted players to have a chance at getting plots, yet I sold multiple to others)
- Overall misbehavior (Saying the minister of architect should be you and that "it should not be up for debate" is obviously not acceptable.)

Despite this being a demotion, we can keep it nicer on both ends and call it a resignation. The reason will only be released to staff members. If you decide to spread false information otherwise about "why" you resigned, we (we?) will release information regarding the actual reason behind demotion. While I do appreciate your work, it does not give you a right
to break staff rules.

I hit him back with this:
1. I enforced an “activity” rule, which you know what that is. Not only the plot I have, but several others and I actually spent my time through the plots and giving the correct pricing for all of them just to get demoted? I actually wanted others to have a chance with plots, which makes me mad that you’re accusing me of things like this. I’m guessing you’ll take back all their plots rightfully gotten as well?
2. I’m guessing I upset you, because we all joked and honestly I’m an Admin here I shouldn’t be automatically demoted considering after all I do for this server. I admit I was upset with the Minister situation and you wanna know why? Because I actually spend time designing things and love being apart of the architect team wishing there would be a better situation
@Kiri Sundae even told me doesn’t wanna play anymore, that really pissed me off.
Image:
IMG_0500.jpg

And yet I’m demoted for wanting take on a job that will require someone active, yes, I may have said “it’s not up for debate” but come on, a demotion over that?
But this is the way you wanna go?
I’ve been here since, Sept 2016. That’s been 3 years, I’m familiar with my surroundings and know what not what not to do.

He still hasn't given any valid points,

I know who reported me to Nibble, and to demote an Admin from the server of false evidence and something clearly not reasonable is absurd. Thank you for that, it made me realize that I've been here to long and not truly accepted of the work I do here. Whether, Kiri did believe that I took a mansion (activity rule placed down) or lowered a price of a plot for a friend (which he agreed to i'll leave the ss below) is not professional to automatically demote an Admin, not a moderator or helper, an Admin who's been here for a while without a Reprimand and it's not professional to ignore the points i've made. Promote whoever you need to, to replace me i'm the only one who did stuff anyways.

@Kiri - You should think before you take action
@Coban - You disspeared, Heather is worried about you
@Admin - Thank you for believing in me and your help with getitng a developer
-
@Ravenex_ One of my best friends, you've always been awesome and there when needed. If you choose to stay as a Senior Moderator through JrAdmin, I truly wish you good luck! We've made so many suggestions that probably why Kiri is made at me.
@Gjegevey - Good luck with everything Gevenchy, I'll Miss You! <3 I'll have someone on the island stat!
@sundae22 - We didn't exactly get along well and still don't, yet I respect what you did for me back as a Senior Mod with the two players :) Hope you become active as Minister now
@CreeperCJG - Good luck! You're inactive though
@MehLife - Have fun with Broadway, your so energetic!
@Smilinq - Good luck!
@Trump15024 - Good luck!

-

@To all my friends - This have been a great era, there's so much I could say and so many people I could point out, literally so many. But I don't time to write down and remember all your usernames. Just know that you've made me feel happy and exited in tough situations or things i'm dealing with in real life.

Oh yeah, I guess the Warp Wedding is cancelled.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Since I did state that we will release the reason if you were to start spreading false information, I'll leave the message here.

- Encouraging players to spam general chat because things didn't go your way

You encouraged spam in the general chat in the police chat because your suggestion was not accepted:

1552151892080.png

- Excessive favoritism (Ex: Selling a certain plot to a certain individual for a lower price, pressuring other staff members to accept certain members into certain roles, and more)

1552151964305.png

Here's you selling a plot to Bpacer even though I told you cannot sell my plots to certain players because that is unfair.

1552152637284.png

Pressuring other staff to agree with you so your friend can be promoted to police is absolutely not okay either.

-Claiming a mansion plot as your own then lying that it was "auto sold" after I clearly told you this is not allowed

1552152197427.png

I've clearly told you that you cannot "sell" yourself a mansion plot because that is unfair to other players. This was obviously not auto sold, but you sold it to yourself. You went against the rule despite knowing it, do I need to say more about this?

Overall, your excessive rudeness within the staff team has gotten out of hand. Working for the server does not give you the right to be rude or break the staff rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.