Leaving.

oof

Verified
FunaxOn
FunaxOn
Citizen
Oct 18, 2017
yes
Hello, I recently changed my name to HiImAntiSocial. So, many may not know that I resigned from my position as an Officer today.
I resigned since I got busy with irl stuff, and being honest, got bored with Minecraft.
I'll be on McCities a few times a month to talk and stuff, but otherwise, I'm leaving until August-September.
I had lots of fun on McCities. I'll miss the chasing days. Fear not, as I plan to apply once again in a few months, depending on my activity.

Thank you to so many of you for supporting me. Thanks to the nice cops, staff, and you, the players.
I'll be back soon. And I'll still be on discord, feel free to add me, im nopes#5825
(Yesterday was my birthday btw)

-Nopes

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Noooo! Will miss you! (Not the cop part..)
Have fun with real life.. man that guy or something is keeping everyone bussy.

But jokes aside, you were a great player and you will be missed!

Reactions: Minty and Tricoh

oof

Verified
FunaxOn
FunaxOn
Citizen
Oct 18, 2017
yes
Noooo! Will miss you! (Not the cop part..)
Have fun with real life.. man that guy or something is keeping everyone bussy.

But jokes aside, you were a great player and you will be missed!
Thank you! I'll try to be online still! Just to not jail and stuff..

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hello, I recently changed my name to HiImAntiSocial. So, many may not know that I resigned from my position as an Officer today.
I resigned since I got busy with irl stuff, and being honest, got bored with Minecraft.
I'll be on McCities a few times a month to talk and stuff, but otherwise, I'm leaving until August-September.
I had lots of fun on McCities. I'll miss the chasing days. Fear not, as I plan to apply once again in a few months, depending on my activity.

Thank you to so many of you for supporting me. Thanks to the nice cops, staff, and you, the players.
I'll be back soon. And I'll still be on discord, feel free to add me, im nopes#5825
(Yesterday was my birthday btw)

-Nopes
Bye “mini me” kinda

Hope you had fun being Officer, and I look forward to seeing you again sometime in the future.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Bye Nopes, ill miss you. You were always super nice, have a great summer! Ill miss being on the team with u,

cp/power