Leaving

• We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here

xXSlimexCubeXx

Jun 5, 2017
Hey everyone, I am quitting I don't know whether its gonna be for a little while or for every but if you need to contact me my discord is Owen #9504. I am gonna miss all the friends I have made on this server. You guys have impacted my life in a big way. Thank you for helping me. I will probably come back one day to check whats going on. Again I will miss you all Goodbye! <3

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hey everyone, I am quitting I don't know whether its gonna be for a little while or for every but if you need to contact me my discord is Owen #9504. I am gonna miss all the friends I have made on this server. You guys have impacted my life in a big way. Thank you for helping me. I will probably come back one day to check whats going on. Again I will miss you all Goodbye! <3
NOOOOO OWEN, don’t leave, I’m gonna miss the person spamming tpa requests by accident

CP42

Staff member
Powerfull
Powerfull
Tourist
Mar 22, 2017
My gaming Mac :p
Nooo ;( don't leave me with these weirdo's, friends always Owen take care. I'm on discord and you have my number if you need me :)
</3

Bye Owen Ill miss seeing u in game! I didn't know you very well, but I trust those that respect you enough to say that you must be a great person, best of luck in the future :D

Ena

Nov 5, 2017
scared
omg friend :( nooo ill miss u so much and hope ill see you one day when we both get on haha lysm have fun in life!

Lauren

Jan 13, 2017
California!!
Owen T-T like i said on discord, your amazing, and i 100% understand how u feel rn, a couple of months ago i was going through the stuggles of quitting too. I support ur choice, and i wish you the best, always feel free to come back -cough cough- PLEEEEAAASe xD