Legoprodigy vs. jo3512 and enderport

legoprodigy

Apr 30, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? jo3512 and enderport
2. What are your claims/accusations? They robbed my house, stole my gun licenses(original light, original medium, and copies of both), and camped my house to kill me. they also rented the floor below me to intentionally camp me.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? No, Not really good proof anyway.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
1. Who are you accusing? jo3512 and enderport
2. What are your claims/accusations? They robbed my house, stole my gun licenses(original light, original medium, and copies of both), and camped my house to kill me. they also rented the floor below me to intentionally camp me.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? No, Not really good proof anyway.
Note i did not camp you. And it isnt camping if we killed you then left. Then came back.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
u can sue them but at least get proof and get a search warrant from chief+ to ask any police to /co i your chest to see if they actually stole anything before filing a report. Second of all I still don't know why u guys never private your chest and doors so no one can steal from it.

T

Trump15024

These 2 people are known as criminals and Enderport stole from my chests last week and also trespassed on my property and got arrested

Death

Mar 18, 2017
that dosent prove anything and even if they are criminals trespassing is a crime not really court caseable, and you have to atleast provide evidence or this will be automatically rejected

T

Trump15024

I agree he should provide evidence I just stated my experience with enderport and jo

T

Trump15024

Enderport also stole my gun license. They need to be banned I think we need to make a report about there excessive trespassing and robberies!!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
um Jo did not rob from you but he killed you which happens to everyone and even if enderport stole that dosent really prove much because i know a bunch of other robbers robbing houses

Death

Mar 18, 2017
um first that is pointless because u cannot ban someone for trespassing because it is a crime not a hack, and why did you not make copies of your gun liscences and why would u leave it in the mall unless the mall is your home and even if it was, why did you not private the chest to prevent burglars.

T

Trump15024

I did private the chests and the doors fvhn can testify yesterday Enderport was in my mall unit when everything was locked

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
These 2 people are known as criminals and Enderport stole from my chests last week and also trespassed on my property and got arrested
I actually am not a criminal. Legoprodigy had done something so i needed to take action against him. His constant refusual of co-operation led to his death.

Reactions: Deleted member 832
D

Deleted member 832

I actually am not a criminal. Legoprodigy had done something so i needed to take action against him. His constant refusual of co-operation led to his death.
Hear hear

Bleach

Mar 22, 2017
The Clorox Company
Enderport also stole my gun license. They need to be banned I think we need to make a report about there excessive trespassing and robberies!!
U cant ban someone for killing u or stealing from a chest that wasnt locked, If u have a chest that isnt locked it will get robbed And then ur suprised all ur stuff is gone. Maybe first think about what u might have done wrong instead of saying its the other persons fault when it could be ur own.

Reactions: Deleted member 832

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Then its farming
It's not farming if they have a home there and I find you very childish to even place legoprodigy vs jo and enderport. It's as if u are like a kid trying to pick a fight with people to name it (vs). I mean seriously it sounds kiddy and second if u know that u are being targeted why didn't u lock ure chests and doors and stay away from that area

T

Trump15024

I can say now that I locked the doors on my property in the mall and Enderport and them was able to get into it. This is just my personal experience

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I had put a sign on the door and yet somehow they got through
Well they can't get through if it's locked so the most reasonable way this could have happened is u opened t and they quickly got in and kill u or planted a tree in the unit below yours to get in.