Accepted Legoprodigy's ban appeal

• We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here
Status
Not open for further replies.

legoprodigy

Apr 30, 2017
Minecraft username: Legoprodigy
Staff that banned you: LeanneTheUnicorn
Reason for ban: "Killing staff during helpme"
Proof against the ban: I have five reasons why I am appealing: First, they told me after I killed them that they were "AFK", which contradicts the ban reason. Second, they shouldve really been in the PvP-free zone instead of just standing on the road plain as day with bright colored glowing. Third, they were not actually close to anybody and seemed to be just standing there and I also read no messages in the global or local chat from them. Fourth, neither of them responded in any way either immediately or after I killed them, which convinced me they were AFK. Fifth, the way they "punished" me was first messaging me "I see you killed me while I was AFK" (from princechxrming) in what appeared to be /v because I couldn't tab complete her name, then trump arrested me in a bar, then I bailed myself, then they messaged me again and I still couldn't complete their names, then she banned me for 2 days.

Gabriel

trump15024
trump15024
Tourist
Mar 18, 2017
Proof against the ban: I have five reasons why I am appealing: First, they told me after I killed them that they were "AFK", which contradicts the ban reason. Second, they shouldve really been in the PvP-free zone instead of just standing on the road plain as day with bright colored glowing. Third, they were not actually close to anybody and seemed to be just standing there and I also read no messages in the global or local chat from them. Fourth, neither of them responded in any way either immediately or after I killed them, which convinced me they were AFK. Fifth, the way they "punished" me was first messaging me "I see you killed me while I was AFK" (from princechxrming) in what appeared to be /v because I couldn't tab complete her name, then trump arrested me in a bar, then I bailed myself, then they messaged me again and I still couldn't complete their names, then she banned me for 2 days.
I can confirm that Lego killed Leanne and Joey and that I arrested him for that reason.

LeanneTheUnicorn

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SleepingBexuty
SleepingBexuty
Tourist
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
If I was on duty as a cop or whatever hen I would have no problem with you killing me, but we were both in the middle of trying to fix a players server lag as they could not join the server. The player kept joining right next to where we were on the road then left again. Staff are here to help people, so killing staff members while they are helping is unacceptable. We had done literally nothing to you but you decided to kill 2 staff members on the street for ‘free money xD’. The attitude you are portraying is rather rude, however I will accept this appeal based on the fact that you may have not been aware that we were in the midst of helping. I’m the future please don’t randomly kill staff members on the street.
Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.