Status
Not open for further replies.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
1. What is your username? LeroyMooshoo312

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check) Elite

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one) Yup! :D

4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>) /plot home 1 -3; -36 and /plot home 5 -4; -35 (Is'nt very good in the interior, but that's before I was good with it. Plot 5 should make up for it, because it has severe decoration inside and out)

5. What building styles do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (modern, futuristic, traditional, medieval, terraforming, other) Im good with quartz, bricks, traditional, and I guess I'm also pretty good with modern. (Medieval probably too, but I mostly do more recent time builds)

6. What types of design do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas, other) I specialize in interiors, outdoor areas, and some exterior.

7. Why do you want to be an architect? I really need more space to build, and I think that the world deserves to know my builds. I'm also always looking for something to do, and I'm pretty good at building. I would also charge less than more expensive architects to make a fair price.

8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things? I could help out other architects with projects if I don't have any, or if they don't have any. I could also show some other architects better styles of building.

I'd really appreciate the job, and believe I am one qualified to do it. Thanks!

-Catfish_boy

Last edited:

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Your houses are quite simple, the first one didn't have much interior and there was a lot of empty space. The second house had some empty space, too, and was pretty cramped. The landscaping in the front yard was nice, though. I suggest working on your use of space, color coordination, and making the builds look more realistic. I'd like to see 2-3 new houses, make sure to make them large enough to show off your abilities. Application denied, you may reapply in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.